BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Anessa H.
Cincinnati, OH
Sam Adams Octoberfest beer is perfect for all drinkers. I typically don't like beer, especially if it is on the darker side; however, I love this one. It's perfect for fall with a its fresh, crisp, and smooth taste. I would definitely recommend this beer to anyone. Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer
Jessica A.
Waxhaw, NC
Look forward to this beer every fall. I like the ease to find and price. There are several beers out there like it and I do have others I prefer but comparing taste and price, this is a great choice
Candice R.
The Samuel Adams Oktoberfest is one of my favorite beers. It is incredibly easy to drink and tastes delicious, not watered down at all. I'm always tempted to buy a lot of it when it is in stores.
Catrina W.
Pflugerville , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
One of my favorite beers. Sometimes I wish it was available all year round. It’s affordable and always consistent with the taste. It’s a great brand with great packaging and a good reputation
Christina D.
One of my favorite Octoberfest beers. Love that it's also the sign of the seasons changing. This is a great beer to have just one to three of as it's a little heavy, but oh so enjoyable. This is the perfect beer for sitting around the campfire for a relaxing night.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Im not positive but Im pretty sure this is the beer I tried the other night. We went on a pedals tour around our city and one of the bars suggested this one. If this is the right one.. Its very pumpkin/cinnamon tasting. My husband didnt like it at all and I thought it was alright. 1 was enough. I would have it again at a bar, but i wouldnt buy a 6 pack or anything.
TJ T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Octoberfest is always one of my favorite times of year for beer. The San Adams Octoberfest is a favorite of my brother in law and so I️ regularly drink this when I’m with him. This is affordable and buy is regularly.
Brooke W.
Harrison, TN
Sam Adams Oktoberfest is one of my favorite seasonal beers. It perfectly compliments sitting by the bonfire on a fall evening. The one thing that I don’t like about this beer is that it comes on the market during the summer and is usually off the shelves by the middle of Fall. My advice; if you try this beer and you enjoy it, stock up while you can!
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
When I was younger we used to drink this beer all the time! It has an amazing taste! && a very good price! You can pick it up at almost any gas station or local beer store!
Brittnie H.
Denver
Octoberfest is a classic favorite. It never disappoints, it has a nice bold flavor that’s not too hoppy or overbearing. I always look forward to fall knowing I’ll get a good beer!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.