BY SAMUEL ADAMS #31 in Beer

• Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Jackson M.
Somerville
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A good, mass produced Oktoberfest beer. Easy to find in most liquor stores and in most places you could be cheap, mediocre beer meaning even at Target you can opt for slightly better quality beer during the Fall season.
Merry G.
Providence
Every New Englander knows it’s about to be Autumn not when the leaves start falling, but when Sam Adams Octoberfest comes back on the shelves! Like many things in New England, it isn’t really that great, but we still get excited and act like it’s the best.
Meaghan D.
Garner, NC
My favorite fall beer that is readily available at most stores. Goes down very easy. Compared to other supermarket fall beers this one takes the cake. I would even sometimes pick this over the craftier fall beers if I’m looking for something easy to drink
Zachary D.
Huntsville, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My dad loves this beer and so do I. A lot of labels try to do Octoberfest, but Samuel Adams is the only one I know that got it right. An affordable beer with a wonderful, full-bodied flavor. Recommend you try it out!
Morgan M.
Alabaster, AL
This is my favorite, MOST favorite, fall beer. It doesn’t get much better than this. I stalk the shelves when the weather starts to change looking for this beer. To me, it is fall in a bottle and I highly recommend!
Kayla S.
Erie
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really enjoy this kind of beer because it is very festive and I am a repeat customer of this beer. I like the packaging as well as how affordable it is for what you were getting it is very highly recommended
Dorsey L.
Tampa, FL
The beer that signals autumn. A classic for football season and bonfires. It’s crisp and has a clean finish. I wish it was available year round. This is the fall beer for those who love fall but aren’t basic pumpkin-spice-loving beer drinkers.
Sam H.
This is by far the best octoberfest beer I've had in awhile! I loved its aroma and its light but flavorful taste! It went well with our dinner. We had it a a local restaurant. I would definitely but it again
Alyssa d.
Clawson
This beer is one of my favorite octorberfest beers starting in the fall!! Great crisp flavor with a little bit of body. I find this beer to be easy to drink and believe it to have a fair price on the market.
Sarah J.
Hackettstown
One of my very favorite beers. The flavor is so smooth and delicious. I buy a ton of it and store it so it lasts me a while through the year because sometimes nothing comes close to a Sam Adams Octoberfest!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?