Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Amy M.
Jermyn, PA
One of the best Oktoberfest beers out there. I look forward to fall specifically for fall beers and this is one that is a must have every year! Perfect full flavor that is great to enjoy by a warm fire. Love this beer.
Heather C.
Buena Vista, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a crisp refreshing beer that's delicious for sorting around the fire with in the fall. I don't like pumpkin flavored beer so this is my go to in the fall months. It's always a crowd pleaser . We love Sam Adams
Caleigh F.
Sellersburg, IN
My favorite Oktoberfest beer! I look forward to this coming out every year and purchase it first thing when I see it! Taste delicious and one of the best on the market. I would purchase all year if possible.
Jill G.
One of my favorite lagers of all time. It has somewhat of a bitter taste, but overall, amazing flavors every season. Always improving due to different flavor every season. Would definitely recommend to others.
Sam H.
This is by far the best octoberfest beer I've had in awhile! I loved its aroma and its light but flavorful taste! It went well with our dinner. We had it a a local restaurant. I would definitely but it again
Courtney B.
Albany, GA
For some reason I only like drinking this beer in October. It is a light lager and it is an acquired taste, but I enjoy it. I would recommend it to a friend. It’s great as well with a burger and some fries!
LeAndrea D.
I like this one ok. If you’re looking for something with a bit more kick to it then this is definitely it. This beer is one of the more bitter tasting but is similar to something you would find in Europe.
Anessa H.
Cincinnati , OH
Sam Adams Octoberfest beer is perfect for all drinkers. I typically don't like beer, especially if it is on the darker side; however, I love this one. It's perfect for fall with a its fresh, crisp, and smooth taste. I would definitely recommend this beer to anyone. Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer
Jessica A.
Waxhaw, NC
Look forward to this beer every fall. I like the ease to find and price. There are several beers out there like it and I do have others I prefer but comparing taste and price, this is a great choice
Madison L.
Murray, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The only negative of this beer is that it is so hard to find come October!! Since it’s seasonal, it seems like right when I’m hooked on it, it gets pulled. Smooth lager with lots of flavor! Can’t wait for it to be in season again.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.