Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Jacqueline B.
Longview, TX
Sam Adams Octoberfest is the best octoberfest/fall variety of beer I've found. I buy this every year in the fall and hate when its time is up and can no longer find it in store. I definitely recommend!
Indya F.
Kingsport, TN
Every year my husband and I always look forward to getting Sam Adam's Oktoberfest! It tastes like fall! It's blended perfectly. I love the crispness of it. It's perfect for hanging around a firepit with a little fall chill im the air.
Paula H.
I give this one an ok rating because my husband really enjoys it but I do not. To me, it tastes too bitter. I don't feel it's worth the money and it just isn't worth drinking to me. Of course, my husband would completely disagree! Lol
Kristen Y.
Hermitage, TN
This Oktoberfest is just ok. I love fall beers but this one falls short for me. It is readily available at many grocery stores and restaurants during the fall months. I find the flavor to be a bit bitter and bland for an Oktoberfest.
Lisa P.
Howell, MI
A seasonal favorite! Octoberfest reminds me of the start of football season and tailgating with friends. Light, crisp, with that perfect hint of autumn flavors. I would definitely recommend this to any beer lover!
Elise B.
This is one of my favorite beers to drink in the fall. I don’t drink beer as often as I used to but I always love me some octoberfest in the fall!! Mmmm. Also Very affordable. I am always satisfied with my Purchase and do recommend!
Jess Q.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This by far is one of my favorite of the Sam Adams brews. I hate that it's seasonal but it makes it that much better when we actually do get to have it. It's not very expensive and has great taste. Would recommend.
Sophia P.
Roxbury , MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I got the best buzz with these beers. They’re my favorite fall brews. They are a little filling but I don’t mind them. My husband isn’t into beers with any kind of flavor and he enjoys these. I can usually find these on promo too.
Amaris Q.
I thought I was going to like this beer but sadly this beer is just ok. To me this beer is a little dark and I don't like dark beer. It tastes fine and doesn't have a nasty after taste but I would take a Bud Light any time of day.
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
I'm not the biggest beer drinker but this is hands down my absolute favorite beer EVER! My husband introduced it to me and we always can't wait until our local bars and stores have this in stock! Seriously the perfect fall drink!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.