BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love it! Very smooth and can taste subtle nodes to make is semi sweet. I am not a fan of the IPA taste but love a dark lager, and this is exactly what this is. Great label, reasonable price. I wish they had this year round!
Karina D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
By far my favorite seasonal beer. That just means the fall is coming. And I love the taste, just the perfect beer for maybe some steaks and potatoes.. Sam Adams usually never disappoints but this is by far my favorite Oktoberfest.
Cindy T.
This beer the time I tried it , I really enjoyed it, had great flavor, it was very satisfying, I bought it at my local h.e.b , I was satisfied with my purchase , I do recommend to others , it’s not too expensive or cheap.
May B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is a very solid beer, it’s full flavor for the low price in the “craft beer” market. I like that most places carry it on hand as well so it makes it an easy go-to when I’m out!! Tastes like fall when I have these
Grace L.
Chapel Hill, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my favorite Marzen style beers in the fall. This is a fall classic for me now and I have found few similar styled beers that compare in taste and affordability. I’ll continue drinking this one for a long time!
Marissa A.
Sam Adams Oktoberfest is the perfect beer for fall but in all honesty, it's great any time of the day or year. It has a rich Carmel malt flavor that leaves me craving more. Overall, this is a very satisfying beer.
Brandy R.
Brainerd
This is my favorite beer right now. I look forward to October every year because of this stuff! Well- and Halloween. I highly recommend this to any beer drinker out there- unless of course you don’t like good beer.
Kay T.
Baltimore , MD
I wait for Octoberfest every year! It is my absolute favorite from Sam Adams. Always affordable and always great! The seasonal brews are amazing and sets them apart from the competition!
Melissa D.
Placentia, CA
This fall beer is by far one of the best Octoberfests I've had. It's just refreshing and tasty without overdoing it on the spices. It's great quality for a good price. Most of the time you can get lucky in restaurants and it will be on happy hour!
Shantel M.
Massillon, OH
Call me crazy but I thought his beer was disgusting! I have tried other Oktoberfest flavors and this beer is just plain wrong I would not buy it again and it was pretty pricey not like them to make gross beer
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.