BY SAMUEL ADAMS #22 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Alana M.
Hollywood , FL
I'm obsessed with this brew!! The first time I had it I wouldn't atop talking about it. It has by far the best flavor of a light or dark beer that I've personally tried
Alison K.
Columbus, OH
Love this beer! Wish it was available all year. It has a unique taste, is smooth, and also has a pleasant aroma. I have purchased out at bars. I would repurchase!
Sarah F.
This is a pretty good fall beer. Mildly spiced, malty, and warming. The flavor is perfect for a cold fall/winter night. It’s a good value and the price is decent.
Joanne J.
Anchorage , AK
This is one of my favorites from Sam Adams and I can't help myself when I see it in stores. I love it with dinner or at the end of a long day. Puts you in the fall time mood and always tastes delicious.
Larissa W.
Kearney, MO
Where to even start? Sam Addams got my “fancy” beer obsession kicked off. Oktoberfest is easily my fave but I love almost all of them. It’s easily accessible so no matter where I am in the US I can find some variety of Sam Addams. It’s rich and amber... never watered down tasting like most domestics (ie: Coors Bud Light, BLECK!) I am a huge fan of SA. It’s my backup go to 🙂
Neith J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
First off, I'm not a huge fan of beer in general... Especially the mad marketed, popular ones like Bud, Coors, or even Corona... Their main flavors taste pretty gross to me. But I do like beets with complex flavors and long lists of added spices and fruits... Often those flanked come in bottles that look like wine bottles. Sam Adams makes some great seasonal limited edition ones amount those lines.

But, I went ahead and tried a can of my husband's Samuel Adams OctoberFest Beer and I like it! So if you are into flavors that I mentioned above but prefer a single serve can, then you may want to give it a try!
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
When I was younger we used to drink this beer all the time! It has an amazing taste! && a very good price! You can pick it up at almost any gas station or local beer store!
Yesha P.
I look forward to having Octoberfest every fall. I do prefer this on draught than I do in the bottle. It’s delicious but can feel heavy like a lot of Sam Adam beers.
Sara B.
San Francisco , CA
I have tried this beer in the past and really enjoyed it because of its' seasonal taste.

However, I did not feel that it was a perfect beer because it is a bit darker of a beer than I prefer to drink. I tend to stick to lighter beers and this one, while good in taste, is not something I would go out of my way to drink, except maybe once a season.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I like October because of all the beers that come out. Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer is one of my favorite beers during the fall. I prefer to drink Octoberfest drinks as they are only seasonal and difficult to find if it's out of season. I recommend this beer.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?