BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest 🍁🍺🎃 Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Amaris Q.
I thought I was going to like this beer but sadly this beer is just ok. To me this beer is a little dark and I don't like dark beer. It tastes fine and doesn't have a nasty after taste but I would take a Bud Light any time of day.
Elizabeth V.
Okay maybe I really like October for the beers that are offered, but this one is so delicious! There’s so much flavor it’s so easy to drink. I get this usually from a local bar but I have seen it in the grocery stores as well.
Alexandra W.
Savannah, GA
I LOVE fall and Octoberfest beers! Sam Adams does not disappoint. I might be biased because I tend to love all of the Sam Adams products but their fall brew is one of my absolute favorites! Sam Adams is affordable and has great flavor!
erin M.
Phoenix, AZ
Not a fan of the samuel adams regular beer but i do like the winter, and pumpkin bear. the flavor is just right, its not over powering. its priced reasonably compared to other beers. i prefer ipas but sam adams does have good beers. would recommend to others and would buy again.
Angela K.
E Greenbush, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Sam Adams Octoberfest is my favorite for fall. There is a sweet spiciness which speaks fall flavor. I have to buy this at least once every year and it continues to meet my expectations. Sam Adams never disappoints and I love their commitment to quality and taste.
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love it! Very smooth and can taste subtle nodes to make is semi sweet. I am not a fan of the IPA taste but love a dark lager, and this is exactly what this is. Great label, reasonable price. I wish they had this year round!
Karina D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
By far my favorite seasonal beer. That just means the fall is coming. And I love the taste, just the perfect beer for maybe some steaks and potatoes.. Sam Adams usually never disappoints but this is by far my favorite Oktoberfest.
Cindy T.
This beer the time I tried it , I really enjoyed it, had great flavor, it was very satisfying, I bought it at my local h.e.b , I was satisfied with my purchase , I do recommend to others , it’s not too expensive or cheap.
Grace L.
Chapel Hill, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my favorite Marzen style beers in the fall. This is a fall classic for me now and I have found few similar styled beers that compare in taste and affordability. I’ll continue drinking this one for a long time!
May B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is a very solid beer, it’s full flavor for the low price in the “craft beer” market. I like that most places carry it on hand as well so it makes it an easy go-to when I’m out!! Tastes like fall when I have these
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.