Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Emily C.
Augusta , GA
Sam Adams literally makes every single flavor for every occasion. If you aren't really into darker beers, or anything crazy; but want to try something because you just love October, this is the one. It is different from my normal corona, but sometimes in the fall you want something not so summery and more fall like.
Lisa K.
Navarre, FL
Pumpkin Spice, cooler weather, and Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer, these are the things Fall is made of! I look forward to this seasonal brew every Autumn. It’s not to heavy, has the perfect touch of spice, and pairs very nicely with Pizza, Gyros, and Turkey dinner
Chelsea G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great seasonal beer! It's a bit heavy, but the taste makes up for it. I look forward to it every fall. It doesn't have too much of a pumpkin taste, either! I definitely recommend it.
Whitney T.
Germantown, TN
Nothing says Fall like this beer! It’s perfect for bonfires, football, Thanksgiving and anything else fall! I like this taste a lot better than others. I would recommend this beer to anyone looking for a good fall beer! I will for sure buy this for this weekend ha!
Kayla B.
Logan, UT
Just one more reason I LOVE fall....my FAVORITE Samuel Adams seasonal craft brew! I wait all year for this beer to come to my local state liquor store and I pay a bit extra to enjoy it! With it's deep flavor with caramel tones, it's a winner! I recommend highly!!
Dana R.
College Sta, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Best Octoberfest you can buy at the grocery store. Some others have a tinge of sweetness to them, but this fortunately is not true for this Sam Adams Octoberfest. Beautiful color, great taste, and well worth the few extra dollars as compared to others.
Mary Allison G.
Winston Salem, NC
Definitely one of my favorite "fall" beers. It doesn't have an obnoxious pumpkin pie flavor but still has a little bit of a autumn feel to it. Not overbearing but still something special and unique from regular beer!
Bianca I.
Randolph, NJ
Not the best Oktoberfest. tastes like same old Sam Adams if you ask me. Extremely disappointed. I've only had it a few times and I won't be having it again probably. Only purchased one at a bar but anything more seems pointless. Try something better.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Not my favorite Oktoberfest beer. Having been to the real Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany, I'm
not even really sure why this is called an Oktoberfest brew. It's not a bad beer, just not really an Oktoberfest.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
 I love Sam Adams Oktoberfest during the fall. I am not a big fan of anything pumpking flavor or pumpkin spice but this is a light pumpkin flavor, that is not overbearing. Its your typical priced beer but their seasonal flavors are always must trys.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.