BY SAMUEL ADAMS #31 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer is a great fall beer without too much overbearing fall spice flavors. There are many pumpkin spice styled beers trending on the market that can overwhelm the palate, but Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer hints to the tastes of the season while still tasting like beer!
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS BEER. THIS IS MY FAVORITE GERMAN BRAND. IT HAS A GREAT TASTE AND IS VERY REFRESHING. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BEER TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A GREAT TASTING GERMAN BEVERAGE. I WILL BE BUYING MORE VERY SOON. I AM VERY SATISFIED!!  Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer
Brandon S.
After previously trying a Samuel Adams seasonal beer, I decided to try Samuel Adams Oktoberfest. I didn't personally taste much of a difference from regular Samuel Adams except for a few faint fall notes hidden within the flavor. Although not as promising as I would have hoped, I would try again!
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I usually like Oktoberfest / Pumpkin beers, but this is one of the few that I can't stomach. In comparison to other pumpkin beers, this tastes less like an autumn / pumpkin taste than others, as the taste is more subtle. It's also quite lighter than most oktoberfest beers out there.
alana j.
key west
There is something about fall and beer that brings a smile to my face. I live in Florida so we don't get the cool weather that comes along, but we still get the flavors. This is a heavier beer that I can usually start with then go lighter. Is is fall yet???
Madeline S.
Somerville, MA
Being a Boston Girl this is always my go to and favorite beer in the fall! No matter where you are in Boston or Massachusetts for that matter you can always find Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer! It is a smooth and rich tasting beer that is still light!
Theresa A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My favorite thing about Samuel Adams Octoberfest is the novelty of the seasonal beer. This is definitely a stronger and heavier beer than I usually would drink, but it’s bread-like aroma and sweeter taste are a nice treat beer for fall. This is the full of substance beer that you would expect at an Octoberfest party. I like this served very cold.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this beer when I am in the mood for something in between a festive ale and a standard beer, as in something that gives off a hint of fall and is a little bit different from the year-round beers, but still gives me that comfortable beer taste. I love pretty much all of Sam Adams seasonal beers, but this one is definitely my favorite!
Brandie G.
Plano, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This has to be one of my favorite seasonal beers! It makes October something worth really looking forward to! It's got some great spice to it and makes you feel like thanksgiving is right around the corner I would recommend anyone who hasn't tried it gives it a shot as soon as possible!
Randi S.
Winnemucca, NV
Can I just say, I love a beautiful dark, rich flavored beer. Sam Adams is so good at coming out with these flavors that blend so smoothly in with their original beer. Oktoberfest really speaks to the German in me. ‚̧ԳŹ
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?