BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Ty T.
Tupelo, MS
Octoberfest is one of if not the best seasonal beer I have ever had. It is very affordable for the flavor and I buy it at my local Kroger. I have bought this product numerous times. I recommend this to anyone that has interest in craft beers.
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
This is one of my favorite fall beers! It's malty but has a hint of caramel which makes it more flavorful in my opinion. When the fall season comes around, this is always the first Marzen style beer I drink and is a classic in my house.
Indya F.
Kingsport, TN
Every year my husband and I always look forward to getting Sam Adam's Oktoberfest! It tastes like fall! It's blended perfectly. I love the crispness of it. It's perfect for hanging around a firepit with a little fall chill im the air.
Jacqueline B.
Longview, TX
Sam Adams Octoberfest is the best octoberfest/fall variety of beer I've found. I buy this every year in the fall and hate when its time is up and can no longer find it in store. I definitely recommend!
Elise B.
This is one of my favorite beers to drink in the fall. I don’t drink beer as often as I used to but I always love me some octoberfest in the fall!! Mmmm. Also Very affordable. I am always satisfied with my Purchase and do recommend!
Kristen Y.
Hermitage, TN
This Oktoberfest is just ok. I love fall beers but this one falls short for me. It is readily available at many grocery stores and restaurants during the fall months. I find the flavor to be a bit bitter and bland for an Oktoberfest.
Jess Q.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This by far is one of my favorite of the Sam Adams brews. I hate that it's seasonal but it makes it that much better when we actually do get to have it. It's not very expensive and has great taste. Would recommend.
Lisa P.
Howell, MI
A seasonal favorite! Octoberfest reminds me of the start of football season and tailgating with friends. Light, crisp, with that perfect hint of autumn flavors. I would definitely recommend this to any beer lover!
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
I'm not the biggest beer drinker but this is hands down my absolute favorite beer EVER! My husband introduced it to me and we always can't wait until our local bars and stores have this in stock! Seriously the perfect fall drink!
Ashley L.
Rossville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Fall time favorite! Sometime it would be nice if these came out for a longer period of time but we enjoy them while they sell them. Great taste. Great product. Great price.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.