BY SAMUEL ADAMS #41 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Brandie G.
Plano, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This has to be one of my favorite seasonal beers! It makes October something worth really looking forward to! It's got some great spice to it and makes you feel like thanksgiving is right around the corner I would recommend anyone who hasn't tried it gives it a shot as soon as possible!
Randi S.
Winnemucca, NV
Can I just say, I love a beautiful dark, rich flavored beer. Sam Adams is so good at coming out with these flavors that blend so smoothly in with their original beer. Oktoberfest really speaks to the German in me. ‚̧ԳŹ
Kristi C.
Tulsa
You cannot go wrong with anything at Sam Adams mix. With a beer for any pallet and event this company does it right. My favorite is Sam Adams Octoberfest because it brings all of the delicious flavors of fall together and one beer the bit of a chocolatey aftertaste. I love pairing it with fall foods and enjoy it in a sugar rimmed mug
Hailey S.
Traverse City, MI
These went so fast in our home!
I am not a huge beer drinker, but I actually liked these.

My boyfriend and his father drank most of the case, and they loved it.

It was good tasting, but to me, it had a weird aftertaste. No one else seemed to notice though.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
One of my favorite seasonal beers. The beer has an amber color and has a bittersweet taste that end ups kind of caramelly. It's a medium to light bodied beer. It's the best beer for people who like hoppy and malty tasting beers. The after taste is kinda weird though
Natasha C.
Walkerton, IN
I don't really drink Beer often. But this one was a pretty good choice. Tried it at Applebee's and thought it had a great taste. Had a bit of a funky aftertaste is why i'm giving 4 stars. But over all it tasted great. Was a little more pricey than average beers. I'm assuming because it's a speciality. But wasn't too bad.
Shannon Leigh T.
Columbia, SC
I always get very excited when fall comes around because I know my favorite Octoberfest beer will be around.

It is a light beer with just enough added flavor to make me feel festive in the fall! I love it and would definitely recommend to others who have never had it.
Elizabeth H.
Lynn Haven, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Fall, my favorite time of year! And Samuel Adams hits the proverbial nail on the head with their Octoberfest Beer! It is slightly hoppy with great spicy undertones while being a lighter beer. I typically associate fall with darker lagers but Octoberfest gives those who want a more drinkable beer those flavors.
Amanda P.
Wood Ridge, NJ
For a an American "oktoberfest" beer, this is actually pretty good. It holds its own in comparison to some of the other beers in the section and can be found in most liquor stores, which is nice. Easy to find in the September - October timeframe.
Malea B.
Charleston, IL
My husband and I always get Octoberfest every year. It's his all time favorite beer and he would drink it year round if we could find it. Sam Adams is by far the best brand of Octoberfest we have tried; trust me we have tried our fair share.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.