BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Dana R.
College Sta, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Best Octoberfest you can buy at the grocery store. Some others have a tinge of sweetness to them, but this fortunately is not true for this Sam Adams Octoberfest. Beautiful color, great taste, and well worth the few extra dollars as compared to others.
Mary Allison G.
Winston Salem, NC
Definitely one of my favorite "fall" beers. It doesn't have an obnoxious pumpkin pie flavor but still has a little bit of a autumn feel to it. Not overbearing but still something special and unique from regular beer!
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Not my favorite Oktoberfest beer. Having been to the real Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany, I'm
not even really sure why this is called an Oktoberfest brew. It's not a bad beer, just not really an Oktoberfest.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
 I love Sam Adams Oktoberfest during the fall. I am not a big fan of anything pumpking flavor or pumpkin spice but this is a light pumpkin flavor, that is not overbearing. Its your typical priced beer but their seasonal flavors are always must trys.
Bianca I.
Randolph, NJ
Not the best Oktoberfest. tastes like same old Sam Adams if you ask me. Extremely disappointed. I've only had it a few times and I won't be having it again probably. Only purchased one at a bar but anything more seems pointless. Try something better.
Paige F.
This is my boyfriend's favorite Oktoberfest and he is picky! ...and from Wisconsin. Sam Adams is always pretty reliable when it comes to their beers. You can always depend on them to come through with taste and flavor.
Courtney B.
Milford , NH
Fall beers are my favorite, but I can not stand pumpkin flavoring, so I love that Sam Adams does a fall inspired beer without the pumpkin flavor. It's a classic New England beer and is on tap most anywhere you go. Slightly more expensive than the Budweiser family, but the quality is higher.
Cody B.
York, PA
I anticipate the season of Oktoberfest beers every year. One thing I can count on no matter what bar/restaurant I go to, is that Sam Adams will be on tap or bottled on hand. S.A. Oktoberfest has a warm and smooth taste, not hoppy, and definitely a full body of flavor unlike a light beer.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Im not a huge fan of sam adams regular beers but they knock their seasonal brews OUT OF THE PARK! summer ale is probably my favorite however octoberfest is a close second. It really is a great octoberfest and tastes like an authentic craft beer.
Johanna N.
Sallisaw, OK
This is my go to Octoberfest beer. There are so many options these days of beer and this one does not disappoint. I always have a 6pack of Samuel Adams Octoberfest beer in my fridge during the fall season.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.