Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
One of my favorite seasonal beers. The beer has an amber color and has a bittersweet taste that end ups kind of caramelly. It's a medium to light bodied beer. It's the best beer for people who like hoppy and malty tasting beers. The after taste is kinda weird though
Heather B.
Trumbull , CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am not a big fan of beer but I have enjoyed drinking this one!! Octoberfest is festive and tastes like fall! I'd always get it as soon as it was available in stores!! Great price and I'll be getting again when it comes time!!
Malea B.
Charleston, IL
My husband and I always get Octoberfest every year. It's his all time favorite beer and he would drink it year round if we could find it. Sam Adams is by far the best brand of Octoberfest we have tried; trust me we have tried our fair share.
Amanda P.
Wood Ridge, NJ
For a an American "oktoberfest" beer, this is actually pretty good. It holds its own in comparison to some of the other beers in the section and can be found in most liquor stores, which is nice. Easy to find in the September - October timeframe.
Elizabeth H.
Lynn Haven, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Fall, my favorite time of year! And Samuel Adams hits the proverbial nail on the head with their Octoberfest Beer! It is slightly hoppy with great spicy undertones while being a lighter beer. I typically associate fall with darker lagers but Octoberfest gives those who want a more drinkable beer those flavors.
Heather D.
West Brookfield, MA
Sam is always my fall back beer if I don't like what a bar has on it's tap menu. A staple of the Northeast they put out a consistently great beer that is easy to drink and accessible to all. Octoberfest is one of their best styles of beer that they produce every year and we look forward to drinking it in the crisp autumn days.
Cassandra J.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I absolutely love octoberfest! I'm not a beer drinker at all but this beer is very smooth and gives you a nice fall taste if that makes since! The price isn't bad at all for a 6 pack of beers and you can get these any place that sells beers.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm not sure how to describe this beer but I really like it! Sam Adams just does a really good job with flavoring their beer and I really like the Octoberfest one. It feels really special drinking it at this time of year (in fall) and unlike some beers this actually has some flavor! I definitely recommend!
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
My husband and I drink this beer when the season rolls around. We absolutely love the flavor and the quality of it. Our biggest complaint is that it isn't available all year round and when it does finally come out, it is very hard to find (at least in busy south Florida). I typically get lucky finding it at Publix!
Jessica C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Did someone accidentally find some week old leftover coffee in a spittoon and decide to make a beer that tasted just like it? I guess so since that's what this tastes like (I assume). Not the cheapest beer either.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.