BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Emily L.
Cincinnati, OH
Absolutely one of my go-to Octoberfest beers! It's always a happen moment when you pop open a cooler at a party and find Octoberfest inside. Easy to find, it's available at most places you'd purchase beer. I'd definitely recommend it if you haven't tried it. Totally solid beer.
Cassandra D.
Brentwood, PA
I love this stuff. If it's on tap and I want something familiar and comforting, this is what I go for. It's got good flavor without being overpowering. I can't even smell it without thinking of fall. I think it tastes better on tap than when you purchase in the store, though.
Gretel L.
Pueblo West, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am a fan of this beer. What I like the most about it is the aftertaste it is hard to explain but it just leaves the best aftertaste ever! I have not found a beer with as good of an aftertaste as this one. Maybe I am crazy but I really enjoy this beer! Highly recommend it!
Emily C.
Augusta , GA
Sam Adams literally makes every single flavor for every occasion. If you aren't really into darker beers, or anything crazy; but want to try something because you just love October, this is the one. It is different from my normal corona, but sometimes in the fall you want something not so summery and more fall like.
Carmel V.
Tomball, TX
Samuel Adams is vastly underrated these days. I really and truly like the Sam Adams Octoberfest beer during the fall season. It's a hard toss up between Sam Adams, Karbach, and Saint Arnold's, but you can't go wrong with any of these guys. They're delicious!
Chelsea G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great seasonal beer! It's a bit heavy, but the taste makes up for it. I look forward to it every fall. It doesn't have too much of a pumpkin taste, either! I definitely recommend it.
Whitney T.
Germantown, TN
Nothing says Fall like this beer! It’s perfect for bonfires, football, Thanksgiving and anything else fall! I like this taste a lot better than others. I would recommend this beer to anyone looking for a good fall beer! I will for sure buy this for this weekend ha!
Carly D.
Victor, NY
A no questions asked go-to beer come October 1st! This is a wonderful fall time beer, but does not taste like a pumpkin beer. I dislike pumpkin so I am a real fan os Samuel Adam Octoberfest beer because I can be seasonal without holding a pumpkin spiced latte!
Kayla B.
Logan, UT
Just one more reason I LOVE fall....my FAVORITE Samuel Adams seasonal craft brew! I wait all year for this beer to come to my local state liquor store and I pay a bit extra to enjoy it! With it's deep flavor with caramel tones, it's a winner! I recommend highly!!
Dana R.
College Sta, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Best Octoberfest you can buy at the grocery store. Some others have a tinge of sweetness to them, but this fortunately is not true for this Sam Adams Octoberfest. Beautiful color, great taste, and well worth the few extra dollars as compared to others.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.