BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Heather D.
West Brookfield, MA
Sam is always my fall back beer if I don't like what a bar has on it's tap menu. A staple of the Northeast they put out a consistently great beer that is easy to drink and accessible to all. Octoberfest is one of their best styles of beer that they produce every year and we look forward to drinking it in the crisp autumn days.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I am never disappointed with Samuel Adams Octoberfest. I am excited for this every single year. It is my favorite fall beer. Great flavor and consistency. Easy to find at any beer selling grocery store and reasonably priced
Olivia L.
Santa Rosa, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is my favorite I'm sad it's only sad every couple months. It's a perfect malty mixed with a perfect amber. It gets you ready for fall but tells you don't worry it's still the end of summer! Pretty much screams fall in the best possible way
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm not sure how to describe this beer but I really like it! Sam Adams just does a really good job with flavoring their beer and I really like the Octoberfest one. It feels really special drinking it at this time of year (in fall) and unlike some beers this actually has some flavor! I definitely recommend!
Cassandra J.
I absolutely love octoberfest! I'm not a beer drinker at all but this beer is very smooth and gives you a nice fall taste if that makes since! The price isn't bad at all for a 6 pack of beers and you can get these any place that sells beers.
jade h.
Midlothian, VA
I like it. I personally prefer their Harvest Hefe to this fall selection, but this is very drinkable and still tasty. It isn't very spiced or at least I can't taste many spices, which is a drawback for me. In general I think Sam Adams is overlooked, though, and I like a lot of their beers better than more "craft" style beers in my local area.
Jessica C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Did someone accidentally find some week old leftover coffee in a spittoon and decide to make a beer that tasted just like it? I guess so since that's what this tastes like (I assume). Not the cheapest beer either.
Justin L.
This has long been a favorite of mine. Fall is one of my favorite times of the year and this seasonal hits the spot. The flavors are perfect during fall when the temperatures are cooling and you just want to sit by a fire. It’s a bolder beer than I typically drink, although nowhere near dark.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
When I think of Fall, I love thinking of Fall beers. Pumpkin beers are amazing, and I always get excited for them. This one is one of the more disappointing Fall beers for me. I always go into a drink of it with high expectations and it's always a letdown. It's ok but nothing special.
Anaeliza M.
Probably my favorite Sam Adams beer. It's got just the right amount of everything for a moderately priced, everyday kind of beer. Excellent look and feel for an autumn beer, though not as heavy as some others in the genre.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.