BY SAMUEL ADAMS #41 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Desiree S.
Frederick
I love Sam Adams Octoberfest. It's a great beer and I look forward to having one every Fall. Sam Adams is more expensive than some of the other beer I drink but I think it's worth it. They are one of my favorite breweries.
John M.
Port Monmouth, NJ
Another great one from this great brewery!  A great reason to look forward to fall!  The smell alone brings you to falling leaves, fire pits, and hoodies!
Holly B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My husband and I buy this every fall, it’s our most favorite Oktoberfest style beer. The best part is it’s affordable and easy to find at practically all liquor stores.
Jessica B.
Jasper, IN
Giving this 4 stars because I'm a mm not a big supporter of this company. Although their products are good. This is a great beer, their products rarely disappoint.
Kim G.
This beats any other Octoberfest beer I’ve had. Great to cook fall meals with. Just great flavor of all the seasonings. I stock up to have enough to last all year
Karen S.
Browns Mills, NJ
Great hearty body with a wonderful Autumn taste. It's a little nuttier than their other flavors and it's great on cool days and nights around a camp fire or after football games.
Amanda G.
Los Angeles, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Sams octoberfest is really good but they lose a star for the pumpkin version to be a WAY better choice

I got it in a sample pack and by comparison the octoberfest just wasn't as good
Brooke W.
Pensacola, FL
A good octoberfest beer taste-wise-- a little weak alcohol content-wise. Not my favorite Octoberfest, but is easy to access compared to come of the hard to find craft beer brands!
Caitlin P.
Indian Head, MD
The basic white girl in me loves anything fall and pumpkin related and this beer didn't disappoint at all! So glad I gave it a chance. This will be my new fall beer of choice!
Cassie K.
Burke, VA
I love all things October ! And fall seasonal. Sam Adams put out a quality beer in their Oktoberfest. I would definitely recommend this as an easy to drink social beer !
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.