BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I usually like Oktoberfest / Pumpkin beers, but this is one of the few that I can't stomach. In comparison to other pumpkin beers, this tastes less like an autumn / pumpkin taste than others, as the taste is more subtle. It's also quite lighter than most oktoberfest beers out there.
Brandon S.
After previously trying a Samuel Adams seasonal beer, I decided to try Samuel Adams Oktoberfest. I didn't personally taste much of a difference from regular Samuel Adams except for a few faint fall notes hidden within the flavor. Although not as promising as I would have hoped, I would try again!
alana j.
key west
There is something about fall and beer that brings a smile to my face. I live in Florida so we don't get the cool weather that comes along, but we still get the flavors. This is a heavier beer that I can usually start with then go lighter. Is is fall yet???
Madeline S.
Wayland, MA
Being a Boston Girl this is always my go to and favorite beer in the fall! No matter where you are in Boston or Massachusetts for that matter you can always find Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer! It is a smooth and rich tasting beer that is still light!
Theresa A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My favorite thing about Samuel Adams Octoberfest is the novelty of the seasonal beer. This is definitely a stronger and heavier beer than I usually would drink, but it’s bread-like aroma and sweeter taste are a nice treat beer for fall. This is the full of substance beer that you would expect at an Octoberfest party. I like this served very cold.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this beer when I am in the mood for something in between a festive ale and a standard beer, as in something that gives off a hint of fall and is a little bit different from the year-round beers, but still gives me that comfortable beer taste. I love pretty much all of Sam Adams seasonal beers, but this one is definitely my favorite!
Brandie G.
Plano, TX
This has to be one of my favorite seasonal beers! It makes October something worth really looking forward to! It's got some great spice to it and makes you feel like thanksgiving is right around the corner I would recommend anyone who hasn't tried it gives it a shot as soon as possible!
Hailey S.
KINGSLEY, MI
These went so fast in our home!
I am not a huge beer drinker, but I actually liked these.

My boyfriend and his father drank most of the case, and they loved it.

It was good tasting, but to me, it had a weird aftertaste. No one else seemed to notice though.
Randi S.
Winnemucca, NV
Can I just say, I love a beautiful dark, rich flavored beer. Sam Adams is so good at coming out with these flavors that blend so smoothly in with their original beer. Oktoberfest really speaks to the German in me. ❤️
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
One of my favorite seasonal beers. The beer has an amber color and has a bittersweet taste that end ups kind of caramelly. It's a medium to light bodied beer. It's the best beer for people who like hoppy and malty tasting beers. The after taste is kinda weird though
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.