BY SAMUEL ADAMS #41 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest 🍁🍺🎃 Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Breanne E.
If October had one thing I loved more than the foliage, it's this beer. I may live in Florida where fall is a wishful thought but this always takes me to a place where it's crisp and cool with earthy tones.
Lindsey C.
I'm normally not a big Samuels Adams fan. But this beer is amazing. It's nice a light. But keeps the chill off off of you on a cool fall night. Perfect beer for a camp fire.
Marissa W.
Birmingham, AL
My husband is such a huge fan of Oktoberfest! As soon as the leaves start to fall, he goes to the store and gets a 6 pack (or case 😂). I like it too. It's a faint flavor that isn't as strong as IPAs.
Lindsey H.
Morristown, TN
Oktoberfest is a good flavor and fun to drink during the fall season. I ordered this at a bar and it wasn’t too expensive. It was the first time I had tried it and it is something I will order again.
Jamie L.
Kansas City, MO
One of my favorite fall beers. Once this hits the shelves I’m on it. It’s very affordable and tastes so delicious. If you like an in between light/heavy beer with a fall cinnamon/pumpkin taste THIS IS THE BEER!
Kristin C.
Plattsburgh, NY
Love love love. This is a great Oktoberfest. It has some nice spice flavor and not too bold. It has a nice body to it without filling you up too much. And you can find it anywhere! It's a good beer.
Melyorise S.
One of my favorite Sam Adams and Octoberfest beers. It is very refreshing and not too hoppy or acidic. I wish they sold this all year round, along with their Holiday Crisp.
Lynn M.
Rowlett, TX
This is probably one of my favorite beers of all time. I anxiously await fall. It’s reasonable priced and so delicious. Not too hoppy or sweet. It’s genuinely delightful.
Caitlin N.
Oak Grove, KY
I love drinking this. It makes it feel like it’s officially fall. It’s one of my favorites. It’s a nice smooth fall beer. We always get it before a campfire or a cookout.
Desiree S.
Frederick
I love Sam Adams Octoberfest. It's a great beer and I look forward to having one every Fall. Sam Adams is more expensive than some of the other beer I drink but I think it's worth it. They are one of my favorite breweries.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.