BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
melissa t.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
A different kind of beer, but all the while a palate pleaser. It seems to really go with the seasons and this one actually tastes like a nice fall beer. Not sure why, but it does.
april t.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A little sam Adams with caramel and cinnamon is perfect! The best fall beer! It smells like a candle and tastes just like fall. Smooth, rich beer. Easy to drink one after another.
Chrystal O.
Virginia beach , VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Octoberfest says it all . This is my favorite Sam Adams and I look forward to it every fall . Can’t go wrong with San Adams . The winter is another excellent choice
Neith J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
First off, I'm not a huge fan of beer in general... Especially the mad marketed, popular ones like Bud, Coors, or even Corona... Their main flavors taste pretty gross to me. But I do like beets with complex flavors and long lists of added spices and fruits... Often those flanked come in bottles that look like wine bottles. Sam Adams makes some great seasonal limited edition ones amount those lines.

But, I went ahead and tried a can of my husband's Samuel Adams OctoberFest Beer and I like it! So if you are into flavors that I mentioned above but prefer a single serve can, then you may want to give it a try!
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
I like October because of all the beers that come out. Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer is one of my favorite beers during the fall. I prefer to drink Octoberfest drinks as they are only seasonal and difficult to find if it's out of season. I recommend this beer.
Sara B.
San Francisco , CA
I have tried this beer in the past and really enjoyed it because of its' seasonal taste.

However, I did not feel that it was a perfect beer because it is a bit darker of a beer than I prefer to drink. I tend to stick to lighter beers and this one, while good in taste, is not something I would go out of my way to drink, except maybe once a season.
Mandy E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my husband OFFICIAL START of fall. He gets very excited to see Oktoberfest on the shelves at our local store. It reminds him of pumpkin picking, Halloween and everything right with the fall season. ūüėĀūüćĀThis is a great beer with a nice pumpkin spice mix. Smooth, warm and yummy. Hello fall! We love it!
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I really like this beer for the Fall time. It has a good crispy taste to it and it is very enjoyable to have when your sitting outside on a fall night by a fire ! It is affordable and you can find this at any of your local stores. This beer is a seasonal beer and only available in the fall time !
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer is a great fall beer without too much overbearing fall spice flavors. There are many pumpkin spice styled beers trending on the market that can overwhelm the palate, but Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer hints to the tastes of the season while still tasting like beer!
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS BEER. THIS IS MY FAVORITE GERMAN BRAND. IT HAS A GREAT TASTE AND IS VERY REFRESHING. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BEER TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A GREAT TASTING GERMAN BEVERAGE. I WILL BE BUYING MORE VERY SOON. I AM VERY SATISFIED!!  Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.