BY SAMUEL ADAMS #31 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Jess M.
SAHUARITA, AZ
A favorite in the fall time! There are many Oktoberfest style beers that I enjoy, but Sam Adams is easily found in most grocery stores which is convenient. Never disappoints! I’d recommend as a First Oktoberfest type beer.
Samantha D.
Allen Park, MI
I love this beer. I stock up when it comes out in the fall every year. I usually have enough to last me until spring/summer when the summer ale comes out. It’s a great beer for a reasonable price. Definitely recommended.
Beauty a.
Sam Adams always tempts me at the bar, whichever seasonal is currently on tap, and I'm always disappointed and a little grossed out. I don't know why always forget and order it again. I want to like them, but I don't.
Eric Y.
Fresno , CA
This is my favorite time of the year, I wait patiently for this every year. The taste is great, doesn’t leave you feeling full, or a nasty taste in your mouth, if you haven’t tried, do yourself a favor and go get a pint.
Melanie M.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite beer of all time. It's when you know Fall is here and the weather is getting cooler. Rich flavor, love pairing it with food and appetizersSamuel Adams Octoberfest Beer
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
During the month of October I enjoy this beer. It has a little taste of fall in it. It is fun to enjoy around a fire pit with friends. I buy it from my local grocery store or liquor store.
Beth C.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this beer when I am sitting around a bonfire or burning wood. It is perfect for fall weather and had a fantastic taste. I look forward to this beer making an appearance each fall!
TJ T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Octoberfest is always one of my favorite times of year for beer. The San Adams Octoberfest is a favorite of my brother in law and so I️ regularly drink this when I’m with him. This is affordable and buy is regularly.
Logan M.
Pittsburgh , PA
i've had the winter special and the oktoberfest and i honestly wouldn't be able to taste the difference if they were both in front of me. overall a good beer though and will buy again.
Heather B.
Owensboro, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I can't say enough good things about Sam Adams Octoberfest. It's only available in the fall but it's my number one absolute favorite beer and I'm always so excited when it's released for the season! It has a light pumpkin flavor to it, it's very smooth and perfect for the fall season. I LOVE it!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?