• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest 🍁🍺🎃 Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Lindsey H.
Morristown, TN
Oktoberfest is a good flavor and fun to drink during the fall season. I ordered this at a bar and it wasn’t too expensive. It was the first time I had tried it and it is something I will order again.
Jamie L.
Kansas City, MO
One of my favorite fall beers. Once this hits the shelves I’m on it. It’s very affordable and tastes so delicious. If you like an in between light/heavy beer with a fall cinnamon/pumpkin taste THIS IS THE BEER!
Kristy B.
Love Love Octoberfest! It’s a great fall beer with wonderful flavors of caramel and toffee is perfect for the season, whether on tap or in the bottle this beer is wonderful!
Kristin C.
Plattsburgh, NY
Love love love. This is a great Oktoberfest. It has some nice spice flavor and not too bold. It has a nice body to it without filling you up too much. And you can find it anywhere! It's a good beer.
Lindsey C.
I'm normally not a big Samuels Adams fan. But this beer is amazing. It's nice a light. But keeps the chill off off of you on a cool fall night. Perfect beer for a camp fire.
Melyorise S.
One of my favorite Sam Adams and Octoberfest beers. It is very refreshing and not too hoppy or acidic. I wish they sold this all year round, along with their Holiday Crisp.
Michelle W.
Jax Bch, FL
This is a great, light fall beer. It's nice to add some flavor to a beer and have it still be very affordable. I get excited to buy this every fall and highly recommend it
Caitlin N.
Oak Grove, KY
I love drinking this. It makes it feel like it’s officially fall. It’s one of my favorites. It’s a nice smooth fall beer. We always get it before a campfire or a cookout.
Lynn M.
Rowlett, TX
This is probably one of my favorite beers of all time. I anxiously await fall. It’s reasonable priced and so delicious. Not too hoppy or sweet. It’s genuinely delightful.
Yesha P.
I look forward to having Octoberfest every fall. I do prefer this on draught than I do in the bottle. It’s delicious but can feel heavy like a lot of Sam Adam beers.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.