BY SAMUEL ADAMS #37 in Beer

• Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Eric R.
Oakland Gardens, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Ordered my first Octoberfest by Sam Adams over ten years ago and opened my eyes to a world of craft beer and in my opinion Sam Adams is still the king. Visited their brewery 3 times.
Angel F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I dont usually drink beer, but when i do its always either oktoberfest or Michelob ultra. This beer is also a great recipe to add for when you’re grilling, or marinading meat! Very tasty!
Caitlin L.
This Sam Adams doesn't hold up to real beer at Oktoberfest, but it's a delicious treat when you're Stateside. It just tastes like fall and Halloween with cozy, creamy flavors. A bit heavy on the stomach, but still a great way to spend the night.
Lauren C.
Little Rock, AR
Why can't they have this beer all the time! Literally the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5. Very delicious. I'm definitely a repeat consumer for this reason and I always recommend it to my friends!
Kaylee C.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This beer is the perfect one to drink for fall. It is very affordable and available. I have purchased this one many times and it puts me in the mood for the fall season. I will continue to buy and drink this.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is so rich and yummy. It really gets you in the October mood. From its body to the smooth taste going down. I really enjoy this one over other fall beers because it has a good body.
Brittnie H.
Broomfield , CO
Octoberfest is a classic favorite. It never disappoints, it has a nice bold flavor that’s not too hoppy or overbearing. I always look forward to fall knowing I’ll get a good beer!
Bonnie T.
Pomona, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I’m not much of a beer drinker, but this is really great stuff! I love the full flavor, and it doesn’t have that terrible bitter beer aftertaste. This is a great beer to enjoy while kicking back on the couch for some fall TV.
Courtney P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Classic seasonal. Always enjoyable during football and cooler weather. Can be heavy over a long day but certainly one to enjoy at least once a season. Brand is always consistent in quality and worth the buy.
Blair K.
Kent, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite seasonal brews. It is nice and light with the perfect taste.  Something about it puts me in the mood for fall. I always look forward to when it comes out each year.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.