BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Jamie L.
Kansas City, MO
One of my favorite fall beers. Once this hits the shelves I’m on it. It’s very affordable and tastes so delicious. If you like an in between light/heavy beer with a fall cinnamon/pumpkin taste THIS IS THE BEER!
Melyorise S.
One of my favorite Sam Adams and Octoberfest beers. It is very refreshing and not too hoppy or acidic. I wish they sold this all year round, along with their Holiday Crisp.
Lynn M.
Rowlett, TX
This is probably one of my favorite beers of all time. I anxiously await fall. It’s reasonable priced and so delicious. Not too hoppy or sweet. It’s genuinely delightful.
Caitlin N.
Oak Grove, KY
I love drinking this. It makes it feel like it’s officially fall. It’s one of my favorites. It’s a nice smooth fall beer. We always get it before a campfire or a cookout.
Troy W.
Brownsburg, IN
Best fall beer on the market. Can’t say enough positives about the perfect amount of spice associated with the same quality to be expected of Sam Adams. Great after a football game or mowing the grass on a cool fall day.
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Ahhhhh it's like tyre holy grail of fall! I wait for it every year like it's a gift! I swear I can taste the leaves changing color! I so long for it to be out longer.
Holly B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My husband and I buy this every fall, it’s our most favorite Oktoberfest style beer. The best part is it’s affordable and easy to find at practically all liquor stores.
Jessica B.
Jasper, IN
Giving this 4 stars because I'm a mm not a big supporter of this company. Although their products are good. This is a great beer, their products rarely disappoint.
Kristen W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great autumn option, and it is made even better when served in a glass with a cinnamon sugar rim. It's affordable and easy to find. Definitely recommend!
Amanda G.
Los Angeles , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Sams octoberfest is really good but they lose a star for the pumpkin version to be a WAY better choice

I got it in a sample pack and by comparison the octoberfest just wasn't as good
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.