BY SAMUEL ADAMS

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest 🍁🍺🎃 Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Octavia M.
What’s the fall season without trying all of the limited time beers that come out?! This one has a nice blend of spices in it and just reminds you of fall all around! I believe it has notes of nutmeg and cinnamon in it, it’s delicious!
Demi B.
This beer has a wonderfully, crisp flavor! I’m not a huge beer drinker but when I have one, it has to be cold and colorful! This doesn’t compare to your typical busch and bud so if you’re looking for a great tasting beer this ones it!
Amanda T.
Porter Corners
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great beer for when you don't want something too watered down, but also don't want something hoppy. Samuel Adams beer is stronger than a Budweiser or bud light but not quite an IPA. They also make many different variety packs for the holidays and seasons, which I love! And they're about average pricing, nothing fancy!
Tara B.
Tacoma
Not my favorite beer, there isn’t much depth to it. I prefer hazy darker beers and maybe this just wasn’t the right variety for me. I thought it could have had more complex flavors even though it was clearly a lighter beer. I don’t think I will purchase again.
Jackson M.
Somerville
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A good, mass produced Oktoberfest beer. Easy to find in most liquor stores and in most places you could be cheap, mediocre beer meaning even at Target you can opt for slightly better quality beer during the Fall season.
Merry G.
Providence
Every New Englander knows it’s about to be Autumn not when the leaves start falling, but when Sam Adams Octoberfest comes back on the shelves! Like many things in New England, it isn’t really that great, but we still get excited and act like it’s the best.
Morgan M.
Alabaster, AL
This is my favorite, MOST favorite, fall beer. It doesn’t get much better than this. I stalk the shelves when the weather starts to change looking for this beer. To me, it is fall in a bottle and I highly recommend!
Amber D.
GARLAND, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
The ever delicious tasting seasonal Sam Adams Octoberfest !! This beer is so perfect for the fall months. It has Amber marzen with Carmel malt notes in it. It's a light, drinkable beer, that's full of flavor!! One of my most favorite seasonal beers! I can't wait for fall every year just for this beer to be released for a few months!
P K.
Sam Adams Octoberfest beer has a great smooth flavor, not to mention it’s also very affordable! I like it better than most other light beers. I love that I can typically find it at most of the restaurants I go to!
Sam H.
This is by far the best octoberfest beer I've had in awhile! I loved its aroma and its light but flavorful taste! It went well with our dinner. We had it a a local restaurant. I would definitely but it again
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?