BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Stephanie L.
One of the best beers I have ever had! I wait for this every October. It is one of my Fall favorites. I have tried many others that are a bit tart but Samuel Adams is spot on. Smooth taste and you get that hint of spice to it. Can't wait until next year!
Kris H.
Santa Maria, CA
One of my favorite bottled Oct Beers. It is pretty consistent year after year so it’s usually my go to. I can get it at any local market or big chain so I know I can find it when I want it. Good beer!Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer
Stephanie G.
Brooklyn, NY
I can't ever say enough about this beer. With Octoberfest style beers becoming so popular, how does one decide which one to choose!? Easy, choose this one. From its rich amber color with hints of toffee, caramel, and a touch of nuttiness, it's become one of my favorite, decently priced Octoberfest beers. While it's not your typical German style Octoberfest (its maltiness is semi-toned down), it's a great way to introduce yourself into the Octoberfest style!
Michelle B.
Bradenton, FL
To me, fall is officially in the air when I see Sam Adams Oktoberfest on shelves at my local grocery store. This is my husband's favorite beer and we always have to stock up when it's in season. One of our favorite Oktoberfest beers.
Ericka C.
New Bedford , MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love love love this beer. This and blue moon (original) are my favorite beers ever! This beer is always satisfying. It’s so full of flavor, yet smooth and so very drinkable... I’m not a huge beer lover, but this beer is really good.
Jackson M.
Somerville
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A good, mass produced Oktoberfest beer. Easy to find in most liquor stores and in most places you could be cheap, mediocre beer meaning even at Target you can opt for slightly better quality beer during the Fall season.
Amy M.
Jermyn, PA
One of the best Oktoberfest beers out there. I look forward to fall specifically for fall beers and this is one that is a must have every year! Perfect full flavor that is great to enjoy by a warm fire. Love this beer.
Caleigh F.
Sellersburg, IN
My favorite Oktoberfest beer! I look forward to this coming out every year and purchase it first thing when I see it! Taste delicious and one of the best on the market. I would purchase all year if possible.
Sam H.
This is by far the best octoberfest beer I've had in awhile! I loved its aroma and its light but flavorful taste! It went well with our dinner. We had it a a local restaurant. I would definitely but it again
Anessa H.
Cincinnati, OH
Sam Adams Octoberfest beer is perfect for all drinkers. I typically don't like beer, especially if it is on the darker side; however, I love this one. It's perfect for fall with a its fresh, crisp, and smooth taste. I would definitely recommend this beer to anyone. Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.