BY SAMUEL ADAMS #41 in Beer

• Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Angela A.
Fresno
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I tried to get this pack during the holidays. I was not a fan it was expensive and didn’t have a great taste was to tart or to bitter . They bottles were great and labeling was great as well . Personally i wouldn’t recommend it to other people .
Michelle B.
Otsego
My husband is from Germany. He and spend time touring various local Oktoberfests. This is one of the biers I enjoy while at those. It’s hoppy, but not too bitter and definitely lots of flavor.
amber P.
I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this beer. I had it on draft at a local hibachi restaurant and it was really good! My favorite Sam Adams is the cherry wheat but this one takes a close second! I will definitely get it again!
Jess M.
SAHUARITA, AZ
A favorite in the fall time! There are many Oktoberfest style beers that I enjoy, but Sam Adams is easily found in most grocery stores which is convenient. Never disappoints! I’d recommend as a First Oktoberfest type beer.
Eric Y.
Fresno , CA
This is my favorite time of the year, I wait patiently for this every year. The taste is great, doesn’t leave you feeling full, or a nasty taste in your mouth, if you haven’t tried, do yourself a favor and go get a pint.
Samantha D.
Allen Park, MI
I love this beer. I stock up when it comes out in the fall every year. I usually have enough to last me until spring/summer when the summer ale comes out. It’s a great beer for a reasonable price. Definitely recommended.
Melanie M.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite beer of all time. It's when you know Fall is here and the weather is getting cooler. Rich flavor, love pairing it with food and appetizersSamuel Adams Octoberfest Beer
Beauty a.
Sam Adams always tempts me at the bar, whichever seasonal is currently on tap, and I'm always disappointed and a little grossed out. I don't know why always forget and order it again. I want to like them, but I don't.
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
During the month of October I enjoy this beer. It has a little taste of fall in it. It is fun to enjoy around a fire pit with friends. I buy it from my local grocery store or liquor store.
Beth C.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this beer when I am sitting around a bonfire or burning wood. It is perfect for fall weather and had a fantastic taste. I look forward to this beer making an appearance each fall!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.