BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Lindsey H.
Morristown, TN
Oktoberfest is a good flavor and fun to drink during the fall season. I ordered this at a bar and it wasn’t too expensive. It was the first time I had tried it and it is something I will order again.
Jamie L.
Kansas City, MO
One of my favorite fall beers. Once this hits the shelves I’m on it. It’s very affordable and tastes so delicious. If you like an in between light/heavy beer with a fall cinnamon/pumpkin taste THIS IS THE BEER!
Lindsey C.
I'm normally not a big Samuels Adams fan. But this beer is amazing. It's nice a light. But keeps the chill off off of you on a cool fall night. Perfect beer for a camp fire.
Jill T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
One of my favorites of the Octoberfests. Sam Adams is usually good with their other varieties, but if you get a chance, make sure to check this one out. Especially on draft.
Kristin C.
Plattsburgh , NY
Love love love. This is a great Oktoberfest. It has some nice spice flavor and not too bold. It has a nice body to it without filling you up too much. And you can find it anywhere! It's a good beer.
Melyorise S.
One of my favorite Sam Adams and Octoberfest beers. It is very refreshing and not too hoppy or acidic. I wish they sold this all year round, along with their Holiday Crisp.
Caitlin N.
Oak Grove, KY
I love drinking this. It makes it feel like it’s officially fall. It’s one of my favorites. It’s a nice smooth fall beer. We always get it before a campfire or a cookout.
Lynn M.
Rowlett, TX
This is probably one of my favorite beers of all time. I anxiously await fall. It’s reasonable priced and so delicious. Not too hoppy or sweet. It’s genuinely delightful.
Troy W.
Brownsburg, IN
Best fall beer on the market. Can’t say enough positives about the perfect amount of spice associated with the same quality to be expected of Sam Adams. Great after a football game or mowing the grass on a cool fall day.
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Ahhhhh it's like tyre holy grail of fall! I wait for it every year like it's a gift! I swear I can taste the leaves changing color! I so long for it to be out longer.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.