BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Lauren C.
Little Rock, AR
Why can't they have this beer all the time! Literally the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5. Very delicious. I'm definitely a repeat consumer for this reason and I always recommend it to my friends!
Kaylee C.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This beer is the perfect one to drink for fall. It is very affordable and available. I have purchased this one many times and it puts me in the mood for the fall season. I will continue to buy and drink this.
Caitlin L.
This Sam Adams doesn't hold up to real beer at Oktoberfest, but it's a delicious treat when you're Stateside. It just tastes like fall and Halloween with cozy, creamy flavors. A bit heavy on the stomach, but still a great way to spend the night.
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
This tastes so good! Definitely one of my favorite beers for fall. It was very delicious but I can’t put my finger on what exactly makes it so good. We’ve repurchased this many times
Bonnie T.
Pomona, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I’m not much of a beer drinker, but this is really great stuff! I love the full flavor, and it doesn’t have that terrible bitter beer aftertaste. This is a great beer to enjoy while kicking back on the couch for some fall TV.
Blair K.
Kent, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite seasonal brews. It is nice and light with the perfect taste.  Something about it puts me in the mood for fall. I always look forward to when it comes out each year.
Breanne E.
If October had one thing I loved more than the foliage, it's this beer. I may live in Florida where fall is a wishful thought but this always takes me to a place where it's crisp and cool with earthy tones.
Jessie B.
This is the only Octoberfest that I will drink. I have tried other breweries take on this style but Sam Adams really nails it. This is the perfect amber color and märzen beer.
Heather W.
West Warwick, RI
This is hands down the best Oktoberfest beer out there there will never be a better one ever sam Adams has the best seasonal beer selection out there my favorite is the summer
Lisa R.
Portsmouth
Bold smooth beer perfect for the chilly fall days. It's comparably priced and only available for a limited time. It was delicious! Made me want to order some bratwurst!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.