BY SAMUEL ADAMS #34 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Lindsey K.
Hackensack
My favorite Octoberfest beer and I've tried 10-15 different kinds but I keep going back to Sam Adams. I like it so much I bulk buy at the beginning of the season so I can drink it all year round.
Sasha S.
Wolfeboro Falls, NH
By far the superior of all their beers. I look forward to this beer every fall! So delicious and crisp. No one can make this flavor like Sam Adams!! Love this stuff and will pay anything for it lol.
Chardae J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This was the ale that sold me on beer. I wasn't a fan of any type of beer but Sam Adam's seasonals are a different kind of ale. Octoberfest is my fav. It tastes like fall was bottled up and sold.
Hannah B.
A pretty palatable Oktoberfest; it's drinkable but not spectacular or unbearable. It's on the same level as Sierra Nevada's seasonal, and is readily available at my Fred Meyer and other stores.
Kristi G.
Bryant, AR
I look forward to this beer coming out every year. Fall is my favorite time of year, and this beer signifies that time coming about. The taste is crisp and clean and easy to drink. I will continue to purchase this every year.
Jackie N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I look forward to this Sam Adams every year! Octoberfest is my favorite Sam Adams beer! So affordable and I swear it has such a better taste than any of the other brands I've tried. It's about $9.99 for a 6 pack of bottles so not awful
Michelle B.
Otsego
My husband is from Germany. He and spend time touring various local Oktoberfests. This is one of the biers I enjoy while at those. It’s hoppy, but not too bitter and definitely lots of flavor.
amber P.
I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this beer. I had it on draft at a local hibachi restaurant and it was really good! My favorite Sam Adams is the cherry wheat but this one takes a close second! I will definitely get it again!
Jess M.
SAHUARITA, AZ
A favorite in the fall time! There are many Oktoberfest style beers that I enjoy, but Sam Adams is easily found in most grocery stores which is convenient. Never disappoints! I’d recommend as a First Oktoberfest type beer.
Beauty a.
Sam Adams always tempts me at the bar, whichever seasonal is currently on tap, and I'm always disappointed and a little grossed out. I don't know why always forget and order it again. I want to like them, but I don't.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.