BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Eric Y.
Fresno, CA
This is my favorite time of the year, I wait patiently for this every year. The taste is great, doesn’t leave you feeling full, or a nasty taste in your mouth, if you haven’t tried, do yourself a favor and go get a pint.
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
During the month of October I enjoy this beer. It has a little taste of fall in it. It is fun to enjoy around a fire pit with friends. I buy it from my local grocery store or liquor store.
Yvette R.
Best beer ever! It is crisp, and refreshing. My all-ti me favorite lager! This beer is not bitter at all. If you are not into IPAs or Pale Ales maybe it's time you try a Sam Addams lager.
Rachel N.
Crofton, MD
I love Sam Adams Oktoberfest. It is one of my go-to fall beers. It is a little more on the heavy side so if you like lighter beers I probably would not recommend this. It tastes great in both bottles and on draft.
Heather B.
Maceo, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I can't say enough good things about Sam Adams Octoberfest. It's only available in the fall but it's my number one absolute favorite beer and I'm always so excited when it's released for the season! It has a light pumpkin flavor to it, it's very smooth and perfect for the fall season. I LOVE it!
Gaelle S.
Randolph , MA
This is the best during fall season you can’t go wrong with Samuel Adams. Going to a party and you don’t know what to bring just get the October fest cause everyone will fall in love.
Kara R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Go to beer as soon as the leaves start changing have to have it every year. Pours out a deep amber color with a caramel dried fruit aroma. Price is always right and the fall multipack is always a good deal.
Eric R.
Oakland Gardens, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Ordered my first Octoberfest by Sam Adams over ten years ago and opened my eyes to a world of craft beer and in my opinion Sam Adams is still the king. Visited their brewery 3 times.
Angel F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I dont usually drink beer, but when i do its always either oktoberfest or Michelob ultra. This beer is also a great recipe to add for when you’re grilling, or marinading meat! Very tasty!
Lauren C.
Little Rock, AR
Why can't they have this beer all the time! Literally the only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5. Very delicious. I'm definitely a repeat consumer for this reason and I always recommend it to my friends!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.