BY SAMUEL ADAMS #37 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest 🍁🍺🎃 Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Tonya C.
I love Sam Adams Octoberfest! I look forward to it every year! While I can only drink one or 2 before it starts feeling really heavy and leaving a weird taste on the tongue, I still love it
Alyssa H.
Milan, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I don’t buy this often but at least once during the fall months! I usually buy it at Walmart. Compared to other Oktoberfest beers the Sam Adams on is my favorite. I would recommend this beer to others.
Keely C.
Evansville, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Best time of the year? FALL! What better way to celebrate than with Oktober fest! I’m not a huge Sam Adams fan but this beer? This beer makes me reconsider my fandom. Definitely a bust have in this beautiful season!
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer always goes down smooth and has a very rich taste. It's definitely a fall favorite and available in lots of chain restaurants. It's always my go to flavor even if it's not October. Two thumbs up from me.
Melanie S.
Minden
I love so many of the Same Adams seasonal beers, and Octoberfest is one of my favorites! The flavors really evoke those seasonal feelings. I'm gonna be cozying up with a bottle of this myself later!
Katja R.
Fort Worth, TX
One of our favorite go to’s. It’s delicious and flavorful. The bottle is great for the flavoring, glad I haven’t seen these in a can yet. Don’t do that! Kroger usually has a massive stock of these when they’re put out for purchase!
Niki K.
Otsego, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I usually like Octoberfest beers but have to admit when I tried the Sam Adams one I was very disappointed. I know it sounds crazy. I don't think I will buy or order Sam Adams Octoberfest beer again
Arianne F.
Toms River, NJ
Octoberfest is one of my favorites from Sam Adams. It’s very delicious and not too sweet. I usually purchase from my local spirits liquor store. I prefer sam adams version of pumpkin beer over competitors. I recommend.
Claire J.
Nixa, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a Fall staple in our home. As soon as it hits the shelves, we stock up. It’s a nice autumn twist on a classic beer. If you don’t like anything super “hoppy,” you may not love this, but if you do, this is a refreshing choice.
Erica R.
Afton, TN
Alcohol is not my favorite thing so I do not drink this stuff. However, family wide we've bought this and everyone who does drink seems to like this one well enough. Everyone has their own tastes.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.