BY SAMUEL ADAMS #41 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Ashley C.
Blacksburg, VA
Oktoberfest is my favorite fall, seasonal beer. My only complaint is that it isn't out long enough into the season! Slightly heavier of a beer but has a great flavor without the heavy finish. Tastes like fall!
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
One of the only times a year that I'll still drink beer is in the fall because let's face it, you just can't turn down a cold Octoberfest. It's so tasty and refreshing and reminds you of everything fall. Love it!!!
William W.
This is not just my favorite beer that Sam Adams makes but it is my absolute favorite beer of all time and wish it was sold all year round so come October, i stock up!!!
Marline S.
Bordentown
This is my second favorite beer period. When this comes on tap I know fall is truly here. It’s delicious. Dark malty but not sweet, it smells delicious but it’s also not overly filling. I absolutely LOVE IT!
Mary C.
One of my favorite brews. It's always on the rotating tap where I am. It's got great hints that fit well with fall! I get it most times I go out to a bar but also regularly can find it at the grocery store.
Fiona M.
Mount Juliet, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m not a huge fan of beer, but this stuff is awesome! It tastes really good, and reminds me of fall to a T. It’s a shame it’s only available during the fall months. I was able to pick it up at my grocery store, and will continue to purchase.
Kellie D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
We wait all year for Octoberfest!! It’s smooth and thick like a hug from of friend you haven’t seen in awhile. It’s a great price for a feel good beer that you know is going to be good time and time again.
LeAndrea D.
I like this one ok. If you’re looking for something with a bit more kick to it then this is definitely it. This beer is one of the more bitter tasting but is similar to something you would find in Europe.
Ryan W.
Tallahassee, FL
This beer is so good! I️ would recommend it to anyone who is trying to be festive in this fall season. It was so light and the after taste was even good, in my opinion. Everyone should go out and try it.
amy s.
Normandy Park, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is pretty good. It isn’t too dark or bitter. I get mine at Kroger/Fred Meyer. I’ve purchased it a few times. It is affordable. It’s under $10.
It has a good flavor and I would definitely buy it again!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.