BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Alyssa H.
Milan, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I don’t buy this often but at least once during the fall months! I usually buy it at Walmart. Compared to other Oktoberfest beers the Sam Adams on is my favorite. I would recommend this beer to others.
Keely C.
Evansville, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Best time of the year? FALL! What better way to celebrate than with Oktober fest! I’m not a huge Sam Adams fan but this beer? This beer makes me reconsider my fandom. Definitely a bust have in this beautiful season!
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer always goes down smooth and has a very rich taste. It's definitely a fall favorite and available in lots of chain restaurants. It's always my go to flavor even if it's not October. Two thumbs up from me.
Melanie S.
Minden
I love so many of the Same Adams seasonal beers, and Octoberfest is one of my favorites! The flavors really evoke those seasonal feelings. I'm gonna be cozying up with a bottle of this myself later!
Katja R.
One of our favorite go to’s. It’s delicious and flavorful. The bottle is great for the flavoring, glad I haven’t seen these in a can yet. Don’t do that! Kroger usually has a massive stock of these when they’re put out for purchase!
Niki K.
Otsego, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I usually like Octoberfest beers but have to admit when I tried the Sam Adams one I was very disappointed. I know it sounds crazy. I don't think I will buy or order Sam Adams Octoberfest beer again
Sasha S.
Wolfeboro Falls, NH
By far the superior of all their beers. I look forward to this beer every fall! So delicious and crisp. No one can make this flavor like Sam Adams!! Love this stuff and will pay anything for it lol.
Chardae J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This was the ale that sold me on beer. I wasn't a fan of any type of beer but Sam Adam's seasonals are a different kind of ale. Octoberfest is my fav. It tastes like fall was bottled up and sold.
Hannah B.
A pretty palatable Oktoberfest; it's drinkable but not spectacular or unbearable. It's on the same level as Sierra Nevada's seasonal, and is readily available at my Fred Meyer and other stores.
Jackie N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I look forward to this Sam Adams every year! Octoberfest is my favorite Sam Adams beer! So affordable and I swear it has such a better taste than any of the other brands I've tried. It's about $9.99 for a 6 pack of bottles so not awful
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.