BY SAMUEL ADAMS #41 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Joan B.
Logansport, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I usually only drink beer during this time and Samuel Adams is the one I would choose.  You can tell it is a company that knows just how to do it right.
Jennifer M.
Maiden, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is my absolute favorite! I wish i could get it year round. I can’t describe it any other way than a dark lager that tastes like fall! I love Sam Adams and I love in particular their darker beers but absolutely nothing compares to a draft Octoberfest
Sydney S.
I'm a big fan of Samuel Adams beer. It's easy to drink and taste great to me. My favorite kind is the octoberfest. It's a great time of the year for it now. Great way to bring in the new season with some october beer.
Frances M.
Best "Fall Time" beer there is! It's a great flavor combo and it's awesome! Tastes just like fall time should, pumpkin! It's perfect to drink at tailgates or at home on your couch, watching Sunday night football.
Samantha D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is the first and last I will ever buy of sam adams. The flavor is ok but it leaves you feeling bloated and gross. I didn't drink many but the hangover the next day lasted until after lunch and was miserable.
Leslie S.
This beer is perfect for fall! It's sweet and malty and even has a fall amber color! I bought it at an ABC store down the road and it was pretty cheap! It's very easy to drink and I would definitely buy it again.
daniela J.
I love octoberfest! It’s the perfect fall brew and tastes amazing when it’s cold and crisp. I also love how the label screams fall. Definitely worth the price. I drink this every year- I’d definitely recommend!
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
This is an enjoyable beer with excellent flavor. It is not over powering and still tastes like beer. Purchased at a local Consumers Beverages and would purchase again. Pairs well with dinner on a nice fall day!
Ashley C.
Blacksburg, VA
Oktoberfest is my favorite fall, seasonal beer. My only complaint is that it isn't out long enough into the season! Slightly heavier of a beer but has a great flavor without the heavy finish. Tastes like fall!
Santana K.
Cocoa, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I always buy this the first week of October. It's how I know that it is actually Fall. I live in Florida, so the weather is not a great indication of the time of year. I look forward to it and always enjoy it.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.