BY SAMUEL ADAMS #41 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Mandy B.
Saint Paul, MN
Oktoberfest is the best type of beer. Mellow, smooth but dynamic. Has a nutty flavor and very little bitterness which I like. Sam Adams makes a pretty good Oktoberfest. Summit is better, but in a pinch sam Adams will do!
Lina H.
Tampa, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yessssss!!! This is everything I look forward in fall!! Hands down BEST BEER EVER!!!! The flavor is wonderful . It a must have when I go out.. I really can not say anything as about it. I jus wish this was all year long!
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite beer! It is hard to describe what makes it so good, but the flavors blend together seamlessly and is just perfect. It’s crisp and smooth. This is my go-to that I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like to call this the gateway beer I feel like this was one of the very first beers that got us into craft beers it started with a Sam Adams the Oktoberfest is one of our favorites but the Boston logger is also amazing
Justine R.
Warsaw, IN
My favorite Octoberfest beer hands down ! So good and full bodied flavor. Affordable and easy to find. Good packaging. I have tried many and always come back to Sam Adams. Would recommend if you enjoy a Good Octoberfesr.
Kirsten B.
West Plains
Oh my gosh. This is probably my all time favorite beer. I hate that it’s a seasonal beer because I love it so much. It’s smooth and the flavor is perfect. Of course I’ll repurchase I just have to wait until fall to do so.
Valerie S.
Greenville, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My family looks forward to the release of Octoberfest beer every year, and stocks up to last us through the winter. It's a good flavorful beer, that has notes of fall. I enjoy a couple of this on a crisp fall evening.
Heather C.
Buena Vista, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a crisp refreshing beer that's delicious for sorting around the fire with in the fall. I don't like pumpkin flavored beer so this is my go to in the fall months. It's always a crowd pleaser . We love Sam Adams
Hannah A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Sam Adams has the BEST Oktoberfest beer I have tried! It's by far my favorite Oktoberfest!! Definitely a go to when I see restaurants that have it. It is fairly reasonably priced, and worth every cent. Highly recommend!
Brittney B.
Clarksville , TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love me some Oktoberfest beers or pumpkin beers. Sam Adams is the most common that you will find at restaurants which is one of the main reasons it has a 5 star rating from me! The taste and price are also wonderful!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.