BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
This is an enjoyable beer with excellent flavor. It is not over powering and still tastes like beer. Purchased at a local Consumers Beverages and would purchase again. Pairs well with dinner on a nice fall day!
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
One of the only times a year that I'll still drink beer is in the fall because let's face it, you just can't turn down a cold Octoberfest. It's so tasty and refreshing and reminds you of everything fall. Love it!!!
Santana K.
Cocoa, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I always buy this the first week of October. It's how I know that it is actually Fall. I live in Florida, so the weather is not a great indication of the time of year. I look forward to it and always enjoy it.
Ashley C.
Blacksburg, VA
Oktoberfest is my favorite fall, seasonal beer. My only complaint is that it isn't out long enough into the season! Slightly heavier of a beer but has a great flavor without the heavy finish. Tastes like fall!
Marline S.
Bordentown
This is my second favorite beer period. When this comes on tap I know fall is truly here. It’s delicious. Dark malty but not sweet, it smells delicious but it’s also not overly filling. I absolutely LOVE IT!
Mary C.
One of my favorite brews. It's always on the rotating tap where I am. It's got great hints that fit well with fall! I get it most times I go out to a bar but also regularly can find it at the grocery store.
Jennifer M.
Lake Mary, FL
I'm not a big fan of beer, but this is one of the best tasting beers I've ever had!! It's smooth & so easy to drink, it doesn't have that bitter harsh taste that a lot of beers have. It has a great flavor!!
Fiona M.
Mount Juliet, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m not a huge fan of beer, but this stuff is awesome! It tastes really good, and reminds me of fall to a T. It’s a shame it’s only available during the fall months. I was able to pick it up at my grocery store, and will continue to purchase.
August L.
Bath, ME
This is the only Sam Adams I like. I’m not much for hops, but this is the best fall beer that I’ve had. There are many other October fest type beers out there but this is certainly my favorite and the best!
Jovielyn D.
Venice, FL
This is our go-to seasonal brew if we’re looking to buy beer!! First time we had it was at a wedding and it was on tap so we were hooked! We are never disappointed with this brew :) definitely recommend!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.