BY SAMUEL ADAMS #31 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Michelle B.
Davie, FL
To me, fall is officially in the air when I see Sam Adams Oktoberfest on shelves at my local grocery store. This is my husband's favorite beer and we always have to stock up when it's in season. One of our favorite Oktoberfest beers.
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer is perfect for the fall season. One drink makes you feel like curling up in a sweater in front of a bonfire with your sweetie. Tastes really smooth. Not really hoppy like some Sam Adams. Loved it!
Kat H.
Bluefield
So so yummy! I'm a beer girl, but usually I'm not a flavored beer girl. But this stuff is good, and affordable! Not pricey at all. I tried it at a friends party but I would definitely recommend, and I'm completely satisfied with it.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorites! I love when I see it back on the shelves during fall. The flavor is so rich making this beer outstanding. I highly recommend picking up some. You can find it pretty much anywhere such as Walmart or Kroger
Amanda M.
This is the ONLY beer my hubby and I can agree on! It’s very affordable, we can always find it at any store (during the fall season). We wish it was available year-round, but gives us something to look forward to this time of the year!
Ericka C.
New Bedford , MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love love love this beer. This and blue moon (original) are my favorite beers ever! This beer is always satisfying. It’s so full of flavor, yet smooth and so very drinkable... I’m not a huge beer lover, but this beer is really good.
Alyssa M.
Madison Hts, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
For an Oktoberfest beer its pretty good. It’s a good substitute if you can’t get your hands on a German Oktoberfest beer. It’s a heavier tasting beer but that’s to be expected and the price point isn’t bad. Overall I’d recommend it.
Mallory S.
Tallahassee, FL
I just enjoyed my FIRST Oktoberfest beer of the year yesterday. I look forward to this one every fall. Last year every time I went out to eat it was sold out! I can't brag on it enough. It's delicious and pairs well with all food.
Rachel R.
Sparta, IL
An ok beer. Similar to most Oktoberfest beers. Not much to say about it. Good, not great. Probably wouldn’t buy again as I like to try new beers when I drink them, which is not often. Would recommend if you like Oktoberfest beers.
Arielle D.
Livermore, CA
I wait all year for Oktoberfest to come out and am also saddened to get the last drop. My friend and I actually have a contest on who finds it first every year. Smooth tasting and light on the palate, and I’m not a beer drinker.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?