BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest 🍁đŸș🎃 Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Alaina B.
Brewer, ME
This is my absolute favorite.beer. It is not pumpkin! It just tastes like a crisp cool fall day. Fall.has been bottled up and sold as Sam.Adams Octoberfest. You can drink one or many ,you don't get sick of flavor.
Sydney S.
I'm a big fan of Samuel Adams beer. It's easy to drink and taste great to me. My favorite kind is the octoberfest. It's a great time of the year for it now. Great way to bring in the new season with some october beer.
Leslie S.
This beer is perfect for fall! It's sweet and malty and even has a fall amber color! I bought it at an ABC store down the road and it was pretty cheap! It's very easy to drink and I would definitely buy it again.
Fran M.
Best "Fall Time" beer there is! It's a great flavor combo and it's awesome! Tastes just like fall time should, pumpkin! It's perfect to drink at tailgates or at home on your couch, watching Sunday night football.
Tyson C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I hate this beer. It tastes awful to me and I love fall anything. It’s too strong and very bitter. I don’t like it and I don’t recommend it to anyone. I tried it on a few occasions and it was terrible all times. It’s also expensive af, so yeah...
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
One of the only times a year that I'll still drink beer is in the fall because let's face it, you just can't turn down a cold Octoberfest. It's so tasty and refreshing and reminds you of everything fall. Love it!!!
Lahoma W.
Scott Depot, WV
This beer is one of my favorite parts of fall! The taste is fabulous especially beside a hot fire! Hoodie and jeans kinda beer! Cost is reasonable compared to others! I look forward to buying a case every fall!
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
This is an enjoyable beer with excellent flavor. It is not over powering and still tastes like beer. Purchased at a local Consumers Beverages and would purchase again. Pairs well with dinner on a nice fall day!
Santana K.
Cocoa, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I always buy this the first week of October. It's how I know that it is actually Fall. I live in Florida, so the weather is not a great indication of the time of year. I look forward to it and always enjoy it.
Ashley C.
Blacksburg, VA
Oktoberfest is my favorite fall, seasonal beer. My only complaint is that it isn't out long enough into the season! Slightly heavier of a beer but has a great flavor without the heavy finish. Tastes like fall!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.