BY SAMUEL ADAMS #41 in Beer

• Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorites! I love when I see it back on the shelves during fall. The flavor is so rich making this beer outstanding. I highly recommend picking up some. You can find it pretty much anywhere such as Walmart or Kroger
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer is perfect for the fall season. One drink makes you feel like curling up in a sweater in front of a bonfire with your sweetie. Tastes really smooth. Not really hoppy like some Sam Adams. Loved it!
Kat H.
Bluefield
So so yummy! I'm a beer girl, but usually I'm not a flavored beer girl. But this stuff is good, and affordable! Not pricey at all. I tried it at a friends party but I would definitely recommend, and I'm completely satisfied with it.
Rachel R.
Sparta, IL
An ok beer. Similar to most Oktoberfest beers. Not much to say about it. Good, not great. Probably wouldn’t buy again as I like to try new beers when I drink them, which is not often. Would recommend if you like Oktoberfest beers.
Mallory S.
Tallahassee, FL
I just enjoyed my FIRST Oktoberfest beer of the year yesterday. I look forward to this one every fall. Last year every time I went out to eat it was sold out! I can't brag on it enough. It's delicious and pairs well with all food.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
This is one of my favorite beers for the fall time! It’s a classic and it’s like fall in a bottle. I love all types of beers but this is often one I will get if we are out at a sports bar. If you’re a beer drinker give it a try!
Arielle D.
Livermore , CA
I wait all year for Oktoberfest to come out and am also saddened to get the last drop. My friend and I actually have a contest on who finds it first every year. Smooth tasting and light on the palate, and I’m not a beer drinker.
Ashley E.
Valrico, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I could wax poetic for days about one of my favorite breweries and favorite offerings from them. But the folks at Sam Adams did it right with Octoberfest (never to be confused with Oktoberfest). Perfect taste, reminds me of home.
Taylor H.
Roanoke, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Samuel Adams has a grasp on Oktoberfest for sure. I have tried numerous kinds of Oktoberfest but Sam Adams tops them all. Smooth, and flavorful but not too thick. I recommend this beer for anyone who loves beer as much as me!
Brina H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Sam Adams rarely does me wrong, so this one is just another great beer in my opinion. It's one of the first of the seasonal flavors to hit shelves in the fall. The price isn't too steep, and it has a little bit of bite to it.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.