BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Mandy B.
Saint Paul, MN
Oktoberfest is the best type of beer. Mellow, smooth but dynamic. Has a nutty flavor and very little bitterness which I like. Sam Adams makes a pretty good Oktoberfest. Summit is better, but in a pinch sam Adams will do!
Lina H.
Tampa, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yessssss!!! This is everything I look forward in fall!! Hands down BEST BEER EVER!!!! The flavor is wonderful . It a must have when I go out.. I really can not say anything as about it. I jus wish this was all year long!
Ashley W.
Sam Adams Octoberfest is a pretty Amber-style beer. I am pretty picky about my beer's and this is one I enjoy. It's comparable to other amber's out there. It's most enjoyable from a tap but I have also enjoyed it from the bottle! I would recommend it to try!
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
I love me some Oktoberfest beers or pumpkin beers. Sam Adams is the most common that you will find at restaurants which is one of the main reasons it has a 5 star rating from me! The taste and price are also wonderful!
Valerie S.
Greenville, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My family looks forward to the release of Octoberfest beer every year, and stocks up to last us through the winter. It's a good flavorful beer, that has notes of fall. I enjoy a couple of this on a crisp fall evening.
Hannah A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Sam Adams has the BEST Oktoberfest beer I have tried! It's by far my favorite Oktoberfest!! Definitely a go to when I see restaurants that have it. It is fairly reasonably priced, and worth every cent. Highly recommend!
Lauren B.
Ahhh Oktoberfest- I wait every year for this to come out. This is something that reminds me the fall is here and I love it on draft. What a great beer with great flavor. Always satisfied when I get this during the holidays
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Hands down our favorite. We stock up in the fall and even served it at our wedding. Price isn’t bad depending on where you shop for it. Smooth taste and great for sipping by the fire and relaxing at the end of the day!
Joan B.
Logansport, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I usually only drink beer during this time and Samuel Adams is the one I would choose.  You can tell it is a company that knows just how to do it right.
Valorie H.
Rossville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I enjoy Sam Adams Octoberfest and would like to try more flavors but it seems Octoberfest and the Summer one is all I can ever find. Hope to try more flavors cause Octoberfest isn't enough to make me pay for Sam Adams.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.