BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Jessie S.
London, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of my husbands go too beers when he wants a good ipa, it's got a strong taste if you are not a lover of IPAs, it's best when super cold and tastes even better when your in the sun!! I think if your a lover of beer you will like this one for sure
Samantha M.
Maple Ridge, BC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My absolute favourite October fest beer iv ever tried. It has the perfect amount of spices this beer isn't to dark and absolutely not a drop of pumpkin flavour.
Ashley G.
Lower Sackville, NS
I love this beer. It's definitely one of my top favorites! I look forward to fall every year, and this has become one of the fall things I look forward to :)
Kelsi K.
Vernon Hills, IL
this is hands down the best octoberfest beer! I love it! It really tastes like fall. heavy, but not too much, malty, and dark.
Kimberly K.
Monterey , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Simple beer, simple ingredients ‚ÄĒ a classic seasonal Octoberfest. New to the beer scene? Don‚Äôt over complicate it! Try this!
Lissa O.
Miami , FL
For someone who is not a beer drinker, this is a good tasting beer, it’s affordable and refreshing! Must like pumpkin though!
Sarah G.
Burnaby, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Really like this pumpkin beer. Especially when you run the glass with cinnamon sugar!! So so good!! Like dessert in a beer!
Ashley C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not my favourite Octoberfest beer, but I'll drink it. I prefer the Mill Street fall themed beers, just have more flavour
Shauna S.
Burlington, ON
Love tbis beer! One of my favourites. It's easy drinking with good flavour. I only wish they had this all year round.
Linda W.
Philadelphia, PA
What can I say, delicious with every gulp. Great beer that your guess would love. Very good icy cold or on tap.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.