Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ğŸğŸºğŸŽƒ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Nicole T.
Columbus, OH
I don't typically drink dark beers, but I really liked this one when I tried it. Would buy again.
Lauren J.
I wish this beer was year round! It's a darker beer, but it's still smooth and has great flavor!
Mariah B.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Samuel Adams beers I love during the holiday season. Octoberfest and Christmas beers are so good!
Cheryl  D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This flavor of Sam Adams beer has a very very strong taste. Smooth, but not for amateurs. Hahaha
Brie L.
I love this beer during the fall. One of my favorite beers to drink around October and November.
Carly S.
Ormond Beach, FL
This is one of my favorite fall beers. It is light while keeping strong flavor. I love this beer
Kyrsten C.
Buda, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is probably my favorite Oktoberfest beer. It's so delicious and I will continue purchase it!
Sharleen L.
Delicious be easiest in the fall. Nice crisp taste and easy to drink. Will continue to purchase.
Valerie J.
Ontario , CA
I love this beer! It’s smooth and is great for dinner! Perfect for a great night with friends! 😬
Amanda L.
Bronx, NY
Love this beer in the fall! Has the perfect amount of spice and warmth to it and smells pumpkiny
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.