BY SAMUEL ADAMS #26 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Katie L.
Billerica
One of my favorite October beers. A little darker than what I usually get but trust me it is still easy to go down.
Julia G.
Taste good. Good for. Smooth but has a bitter taste. Have to be drank extremely cold for the flavor to be enjoyed.
Harley L.
Kingsport, TN
Fancy. But no really, I love Sam Adam's. And IPAs. And alcohol in general. But Sam Adam's will always top my list.
Jami H.
Phoenix, AZ
One of my favorites. You can'tngo wrong with Sam Adams. They have amazing quality of beer and an excellent brewery.
Terri C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Another one of my favorite seasonal beers that I wish was around all year. Perfect during the awesome Fall season.
Tony B.
chicago, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This stuff is pretty good! Can taste the different fall notes and it’s pretty bold. I’d recommend giving this a try
Elizabeth K.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is a decent Octoberfest with a nice smooth flavor. Easy-drinking pint that keeps you coming back for another.
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The flavor is on point. This is one of my seasonal favorites. This is a great beer to have with a burger and fries
Melissa L.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite fall/seasonal beer. I wish I could buy it year round. Very affordable and always great quality.
Chelsea H.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Always exciting when octoberfest comes into season! Another dark beer that I love. Wish it were around year round!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?