BY SAMUEL ADAMS #37 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Lauren O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not normally a beer fan but I have been converted by this one. I have been liking all the seasonal offerings.
Jessica B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Best Octoberfest beer I've ever had. Look forward to it every fall! If you love lagers you'll love this beer!
Jacquelynn S.
Gravette, AR
One of our favorites for that warm feeling inside especially during the fall and winter. Cold but still warm
rose e.
East Amherst, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this beer! I look forward to drinking it every season, can't get enough of it. Perfect for a fall day
Natasha B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I always get this when it hits shelves. My husband introduced me to it and it made a lasting impression on me
Chancee M.
Joplin, MO
It has such a great flavor. Just chill it and be prepared to have a good time. It's great for get togethers.
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Probably one of my favorite fall beers. Sam Adams is a stellar brand, their seasonal stuff is always delish.
Mandha N.
Warwick, RI
I wait for this every fall because it's just that good. it does come close to shipyard in my opinion though.
Luz E.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Nice tasting beer. It has a good crisp taste. Reminds me of the fall. Nice brisk taste with a good kick to it
Kristen O.
Pendleton
100% the best Octoberfest on the market. It is not super pumpkiny like other Octoberfest beers. Super smooth
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.