• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest 🍁🍺🎃 Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Diona S.
Lampasas, TX
Comes out in the fall. Great for the man in your life. Full flavored beer . Great taste for the fall.
katelynne b.
Samuel Adams Octoberfest is my favorite beer. The only Octoberfest worth buying. A seasonal favorite.
Nicole K.
Arlington, NE
Love love love this beer! I get excited every season when it comes out. I wish they sold it all year!
Kelly M.
pittsburgh, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Sam Adams is my least favorite Octoberfest on the market. I think the flavor profile is rather bland.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
I'm actually kind of a beer snob. But Sam Adams Oktoberfest is actually pretty good. I was surprised.
Jamie P.
Albany , OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a dark beer that is very hoppy in flavor.
It's has hints of Pumpkin and other fall flavor...
Emily M.
Louisville, KY
i'm not a huge fan of beer, but this one is okay. the flavor isn't that bad compared to other beers.
Stephanie R.
Lumberton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love this during the fall season on a cool chilly fall night with some good friends and a nice fire.
Jess S.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love this seasonal beer, it is a favorite of my family and I can always find it in my dads fridge.
Brandie R.
This is a great beer for fall. smooth flavor and wonderfully priced. can't get enough of Sam Adams.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.