BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
This is one of my favorite beers for the fall time! It’s a classic and it’s like fall in a bottle. I love all types of beers but this is often one I will get if we are out at a sports bar. If you’re a beer drinker give it a try!
Ashley E.
Valrico, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I could wax poetic for days about one of my favorite breweries and favorite offerings from them. But the folks at Sam Adams did it right with Octoberfest (never to be confused with Oktoberfest). Perfect taste, reminds me of home.
Taylor H.
Roanoke
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Samuel Adams has a grasp on Oktoberfest for sure. I have tried numerous kinds of Oktoberfest but Sam Adams tops them all. Smooth, and flavorful but not too thick. I recommend this beer for anyone who loves beer as much as me!
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love fall time because of everything pumpkin including pumpkin beer! Sam Adams pumpkin ale is one of my favorites! The pumpkin amount is perfect as it's not overbearingly sweet and some taste very artificial but this one does not.
Brina H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Sam Adams rarely does me wrong, so this one is just another great beer in my opinion. It's one of the first of the seasonal flavors to hit shelves in the fall. The price isn't too steep, and it has a little bit of bite to it.
Heather R.
I don't drink beer but my fiance does and this one is his favorite. Like he goes crazy for it. He gets so excited for when it turns fall and September comes around because his beer comes out and he can be happy again. Lol he is crazy
Patricia L.
Franklin sq, NY
My go to Octoberfest beer!! I love how every bar will have this on tap so if you've never tried it please make sure you do! The beer reminds me of fall time, and it's great paired with food as well.. I'll be a customer for life
Ashley K.
Albany, OR
This beer is so so so good and perfect for fall. I was looking for a pumpkin beer and settled on this but turns out I wasn’t settling at all. The nutty Carmel flavor of this beer makes it so perfect to drink, favorite beer.
Amanda D.
New Hudson, MI
Out of all the Sam Adam’s beers, Octoberfest is by far my favorite. I love fall beers and this one is for sure at the top of my list. I highly recommend this beer to anyone. It has a light enough flavor for everyone to enjoy
Lindsey J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
HALLOWEEN IN A BOTTLE. I absolutely love drinking this beer while passing out candy to trick or treaters. As soon as the air turns crisp in the fall I reach for this beer. It has a strong hearty flavor that will rock your socks off. So good.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.