BY SAMUEL ADAMS #37 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
I’m not typically a beer person, but this one is really good. It’s perfect for fall time, sitting around a bon fire. It is pretty strong , and has a pumpkin spice sort of taste to it. I don’t know if I could drink a lot in a row though .
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorites! I love when I see it back on the shelves during fall. The flavor is so rich making this beer outstanding. I highly recommend picking up some. You can find it pretty much anywhere such as Walmart or Kroger
Kat H.
Bluefield
So so yummy! I'm a beer girl, but usually I'm not a flavored beer girl. But this stuff is good, and affordable! Not pricey at all. I tried it at a friends party but I would definitely recommend, and I'm completely satisfied with it.
Amanda M.
This is the ONLY beer my hubby and I can agree on! It’s very affordable, we can always find it at any store (during the fall season). We wish it was available year-round, but gives us something to look forward to this time of the year!
Ericka C.
New Bedford , MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love love love this beer. This and blue moon (original) are my favorite beers ever! This beer is always satisfying. It’s so full of flavor, yet smooth and so very drinkable... I’m not a huge beer lover, but this beer is really good.
Alyssa M.
Madison Hts, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
For an Oktoberfest beer its pretty good. It’s a good substitute if you can’t get your hands on a German Oktoberfest beer. It’s a heavier tasting beer but that’s to be expected and the price point isn’t bad. Overall I’d recommend it.
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer is perfect for the fall season. One drink makes you feel like curling up in a sweater in front of a bonfire with your sweetie. Tastes really smooth. Not really hoppy like some Sam Adams. Loved it!
Rachel R.
Sparta, IL
An ok beer. Similar to most Oktoberfest beers. Not much to say about it. Good, not great. Probably wouldn’t buy again as I like to try new beers when I drink them, which is not often. Would recommend if you like Oktoberfest beers.
Mallory S.
Tallahassee, FL
I just enjoyed my FIRST Oktoberfest beer of the year yesterday. I look forward to this one every fall. Last year every time I went out to eat it was sold out! I can't brag on it enough. It's delicious and pairs well with all food.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
This is one of my favorite beers for the fall time! It’s a classic and it’s like fall in a bottle. I love all types of beers but this is often one I will get if we are out at a sports bar. If you’re a beer drinker give it a try!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.