BY SAMUEL ADAMS

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
SA H.
Wichita, KS
Delicious beer! Its a great seasonal beer. We can typically find it at all liquor stores near us during the fall season.
Lacey S.
St Francisvle, LA
One of my favorite seasonal beers. Oktoberfest combines all the flavors of the season. A must for anyone who loves fall!
Andrea S.
Del haven , NJ
This is your quintessential fall beer. Carmel and pumpkin and cinnamon taste with out taste of like a pumpkin spice beer
Olivia R.
Creston
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you're looking for a good fall or winter beer, Samuel Adams is the best. I like to sit back and enjoy an Octoberfest.
Lorena E.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Oktoberfest beer! This one is very rich and delicious, and it's affordable too! I will definitely purchase again.
Cyndi V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Oh man oh man is it fall yet so I can get this beer? Lol i really like it pair it with some sushi and your good to go ;)
Stephanie S.
Lake City, FL
Oktoberfest is my number one fave. I look forward to this every fall season. I will always buy this instead of plain beer
Cherry J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Just tried this one and loved it! I don't think I've had a Sam Adams I didn't like! The pumpkin is my all time favirite.
Amber F.
My favorite Sam Adam's outside of the seasonal stouts. Great if ice cold and very smooth. I always prefer a darker beer.
Kelly B.
Look forward to the fall for Octoberfest beer. Mix it with a cider to make a fall harvest. So good. Great autumn drink.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?