BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Ellen L.
Chicago
I tend to drink this in the fall, mostly at bars. It’s not one I tend to buy for my home.
Natalie P.
This is my favorite Octoberfest beer! It’s simply delicious and tastes exactly like fall
Valerie E.
Westfield, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite Sam Adams beer. To me it has the most flavor and still remains hoppy.
JoAnn A.
Midland, TX
Definitely not the best Oktoberfest beer out there. It doesn't have enough flavor or bite
Amber G.
Yummy and full of flavor. Hits the spot when the weather is changing and getting cooler.
Katie (.
Savoy, IL
This beer was surprisingly light and flavorful. It was the perfect beer to have for fall!
Cassie K.
Johnstown
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I loved the taste of it! It’s very smooth. I would recommend it to my family and friends.
Matthew W.
N Las Vegas, NV
Octoberfest is the best! A casual beer drinker could appreciate this tasty beer! 5 stars!
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
A classic fall beer. It has a great taste and is very refreshing on a crisp autumn night.
samantha g.
Hixson, TN
Really enjoy this beer!!!! it is tasty and suits the season very well! would recommend
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.