BY SAMUEL ADAMS #27 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest 🍁🍺🎃 Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Amanda E.
Sam Adams Octoberfest is a perfect drink for around the holidays because it gives a crisp, refreshing taste.
Stephanie W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This one taste better than most. It's strong hops taste and great aroma. My fiance like this one of Sam adams
Lauren O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not normally a beer fan but I have been converted by this one. I have been liking all the seasonal offerings.
rose e.
East Amherst, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this beer! I look forward to drinking it every season, can't get enough of it. Perfect for a fall day
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Samuel's Adam beer is so good I would definitely recommend it. It's so smooth and The Taste is one of a kind.
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Tastes just like the crisp autumn air. Pumpkin pie. All the great fall flavors in one beer. It's great lol.
kara m.
CLEVELAND, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love October because it feels good to drink my October test beer and relax by a fire enjoying my evenings
Hannah P.
Kernersville, NC
Fall beers make my husband happy! He says these Oktoberfest beers are the perfect amount of pumpkin flavor.
Tara R.
By far my favorite beer! I look forward to the time of year I can enjoy this product! It never disappoints.
Brandi R.
Huntington , WV
Loveeee. A rich beer that has the perfect blend for fall whether. As a bartender, it's a customer favorite
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.