BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Darsee H.
This beee tastes like fall in a bottle. It has a great amount of hops that isn't overwhelming.
Anna D.
Providence, RI
Not bad at all. I'm more of bud light michelada fan. So anything that's not a michelada is ok.
Alyssa O.
Warren, MI
This beer is a great fall favorite for me. Great with any hearty meal. Great beer, great brand.
Julia D.
Floral park, NY
I absolutely love this beer, one of the best sam Adams beers I’ve had I wish it wasn’t seasonal
Kegan M.
Ruston, LA
Great taste. Sad that it's a seasonal beer but only thing I'll buy during September and October
Karina N.
Rich malts, hearty, smooth flavor. Decent beer. Sam Adams doesn’t disappoint with their beers.
kelsey d.
Delevan, NY
I love most octoberfest style beers, but dam adams is definitely one of my favorite fall beers.
Meg N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Anything they make that taste like your drinking fall is amazing! I have nothing bad to say!
Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My husband loves this. It's too heavy for me, but not the worst beer I've had, by any means.
Ashley Y.
Burlington, KY
This Oktoberfest is pretty tasty. Although it’s not my favorite, it still gets the job done.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.