BY SAMUEL ADAMS #37 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Erin M.
Lexington, KY
Always look forward to the Oktoberfest beers. They’re my favorite and this is always on the top of the list to buy.
Kelsey R.
Troy, AL
I love this beer, it's like my pumpkin spice latte. it screams fall. I'm my opinion is should be offered all year.
Stefani M.
Middletown, OH
My boyfriend and I like to drink, and we love octoberfest ales. we like the sam adams, it has a bold, strong flavor
Valerie A.
One of my favorite holiday beverages! It has a great autumn taste! And it still maintains the rich Sam Adams taste!
Dom B.
Lansing, MI
A great beer for fall festivities. The flavor and finish pairs well with all of your favorite autumn sweet treats.
Ashley M.
Erwin
This is absolutely my favorite beer from Samuel Adams. The flavor comes through perfectly, putting others to shame.
Haley Y.
Emmaus, PA
I love the Sam Adams Octoberfest. It has a mellow smooth taste. Also very crisp. I look forward to it every season
Emily T.
Very crisp beer. It makes you think that you're in Germany drinking the real deal. Very smooth and goes down well.
dawn l.
ogdensburg
This is a strong but amazing Oktoberfest beer,harsh and bold spine chilling flavor !I loved it what an amazing beer
Katrina L.
One of my favorite beers to have on draft! It is by far the best fall beer. I wish you could get it all year round
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.