BY SAMUEL ADAMS #37 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Emily T.
Very crisp beer. It makes you think that you're in Germany drinking the real deal. Very smooth and goes down well.
Rhiannon L.
Columbus
Hands down my favorite beer ever. I wish this was available all year round. Another reason to look forward to fall!
Christy S.
ballston lake
Once September rolls around this beer is in stores everywhere. I look forward to it’s, fall taste. Very smooth beer
Chelsea H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
For me personally this beer is overrated and I prefer the leinenkeugal brand. I’m not much for heavy beers though.
Dom B.
Lansing, MI
A great beer for fall festivities. The flavor and finish pairs well with all of your favorite autumn sweet treats.
Julia G.
Taste good. Good for. Smooth but has a bitter taste. Have to be drank extremely cold for the flavor to be enjoyed.
Valerie A.
One of my favorite holiday beverages! It has a great autumn taste! And it still maintains the rich Sam Adams taste!
Whitney E.
Shreveport , LA
I'm not much of a drinker, but this flavor of Samuel Adams has a different taste to it that goes down quite nicely.
Melissa L.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite fall/seasonal beer. I wish I could buy it year round. Very affordable and always great quality.
Alex A.
Evansville, IN
This is a classic fall beer. It is my go to when I want to switch it up once the weather starts to get cold outside
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.