BY SAMUEL ADAMS #22 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Amber M.
Kent , OH
You know fall is here when you see this hit the shelves. It's a nice smooth beer that isn't to girly glorified for the fall
Josh C.
Russellville
It's a good beer, octoberfest beers are not my favorite but still a drinkable beer. Sam Adams puts out a lot of good beers.
Billie W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
As much as I love October,
I don't like this beer. It's taste really heavy and lots of wheat which makes it pretty filling.
Chloe G.
Deltona, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Delicious beer!!! Wish I could find this but it is always sold out if that tells you anything. Very yummy. Love Sam adams.
Jamie O.
Anchorage, AK
One of the best beers I’ve ever had. It comes out seasonally where I live and I look forward to it every year! It’s great!
Jenna C.
Acushnet, MA
This tastes different every year. This year (2017) has been better than others. Definitely not my favorite but worth a try.
Carolyn A.
Maple Shade, NJ
this is my favorite beer. I love to drink it during the winter months especially. its the only beer i buy once october hits
Allyson T.
Columbus , OH
Good fall beer. Sam Adams is classic and inexpensive. It is a good starter beer for people who want to expand their palette
Jennifer T.
Smyrna, DE
My favorite one of them all. I love the spices and flavorings. Price is great as well, comparable to other similar brands.
Emaly S.
I did not like this, I do not like dark beer though. My husband does like to have them on occasion, when he can find them.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?