BY SAMUEL ADAMS

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Breanna B.
Old Town, ME
Perfect fall beer. I love craft beer and if I’m craving a good fall beer that doesn’t taste like pumpkin... this is my go to!
Rosemary F.
Burtchville, MI
Hello Fall! This beer has a robust taste but isn't too pungent. I also cook Brats in this and it makes for a very tasty dinner
Rachel P.
Daphne, AL
My husband LOVES this beer and I have to say out of all of the beer flavors I have tried of his, this is one of my favorites.
Lupe R.
One of the best seasonal beers. I stock up for all winter. Has a great flavor and tastes even better with pizza on the side.
Courtney J.
Norfolk
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love having this in the fall. Malty with a hint of fall and pumpkins, it is a solid choice for enjoying as the leaves turn.
E A.
This is my all time favorite beer until October. It taste good in bottle and tap just the same, I can drink this every day !
Ashley G.
Fairfield , OH
Probably my favorite of the octoberfest beers. The crisp clean taste that I’ve come to expect from all of Sam Adam’s products
Jaymee E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer between this one and the winters ale its my favorite. Crisp and refreshing for sure!!
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
Definitely a lite October fest. Nice to drink with meals. I feel like it had more flavor a couple years ago than it does now.
Ashley H.
Toronto, Ohio
I don't really care to drink a lot of Sam Adams but I do like to drink this when it comes out in October..I do like the glass
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?