BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest 🍁đŸș🎃 Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Kara P.
Columbus, OH
this is a favorite fall beer of mine. it is my favorite of the sam adams varieties. it is delicious
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
By far my favorite fall beer! It’s not too strong and is a crowd pleaser. Definitely try this out!
Sarah M.
Chunchula, AL
I’ve only had this drink once and it wasn’t enjoyable. It’s affordable, but I would not recommend.
Suzanne S.
Grosse Ile, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My husband looks forward to September, and the return of October fest. We stock up to make it last!
Desiree B.
smyrna
YES. YES. YES. I seriously wait all year for this beer. Got a citrus/fall/ caramel taste. Yes, yum.
Erin K.
Mason City, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Perfect for fall campfires, tailgating, grill outs, or just relaxing in the fresh, crisp, fall air!
Michele S.
Averill Park
Great beer and what I look forward to every October. Refreshing and delicious spice with this beer.
Rebecca C.
San Antonio, TX
My husband likes this beer aloy, I am not a big octoberfest fan but for the price it’s not too bad!
Mariah B.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Samuel Adams beers I love during the holiday season. Octoberfest and Christmas beers are so good!
Natasha  T.
Madera, CA
The best Fall inspirited beer! Don't really care for the original! But this beer is really great!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.