BY SAMUEL ADAMS #30 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Liilly S.
Warrenville , IL
Didn't like this beer i prefer my coronas this is just not for me the flavor is not there and i feel is too strong
Ashley M.
Erwin
This is absolutely my favorite beer from Samuel Adams. The flavor comes through perfectly, putting others to shame.
Melissa L.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite fall/seasonal beer. I wish I could buy it year round. Very affordable and always great quality.
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The flavor is on point. This is one of my seasonal favorites. This is a great beer to have with a burger and fries
Jenya S.
Northfield, NJ
My absolute favorite fall beer, could be found in my fridge as soon as it hits the stores when the season starts.
JENNIFER C.
Nutley, NJ
My absolute favorite fall season beer! I wait most of the year for this goodness and I admit, I do INDULGE!! lol
Emily D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
For a pretend craft beer, the Sam Adams Oktoberfest is actually a well balanced beer with great spice and flavor
Sandra T.
My husbands absolute favorite beer. He buys it in bulk when available because its seasonal. Loves it with Burgers
Amy S.
Love this special limited brew. But it every year, keep up the awesome work at Sam Adams! Such a good fall beer.
Harley F.
Winchester, KY
This beer feels too biter for me. A little too dark for my satisfaction. But it was smoother than the other kind.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.