BY SAMUEL ADAMS

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Jaimie S.
Jacksonville, FL
This is hands down, my husband's favorite beer. So wish that we could get it more than 1 season a year. Such a great flavor!
Casey T.
Monticello, AR
I'm not really a beer person but this is doable! Perfect fall blend for the perfect fall season. Pop a top and join the fun.
Tashina W.
Russellville, AR
This is one of my husband's most favorite beers. This is the beer we buy throughout the summer. It's so smooth and delicious.
Ashley G.
Fairfield , OH
Probably my favorite of the octoberfest beers. The crisp clean taste that I’ve come to expect from all of Sam Adam’s products
Gina C.
Saginaw, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I like Sam adams beer, it's consistently good. I really like the October fest and I do look forward to this one each season.
E A.
This is my all time favorite beer until October. It taste good in bottle and tap just the same, I can drink this every day !
Breanna B.
Old Town, ME
Perfect fall beer. I love craft beer and if I’m craving a good fall beer that doesn’t taste like pumpkin... this is my go to!
Courtney J.
Norfolk
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love having this in the fall. Malty with a hint of fall and pumpkins, it is a solid choice for enjoying as the leaves turn.
Chessney R.
Knoxville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer is literally one of the best things about fall. I definitely think it is best on tap but the bottles are good too.
Jaymee E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer between this one and the winters ale its my favorite. Crisp and refreshing for sure!!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?