BY SAMUEL ADAMS #23 in Beer

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest ūüćĀūüćļūüéÉ Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Ashley C.
Marshfield, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Octoberfest is my go to fall beverage. It is light and crisp without being too heavy like other fall beers.
Hannah P.
Kernersville, NC
Fall beers make my husband happy! He says these Oktoberfest beers are the perfect amount of pumpkin flavor.
Brittany M.
Stratford, NJ
Can’t really go wrong with this beer! It’s great for fall and sitting by the fire! I would buy this again!
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Tastes just like the crisp autumn air. Pumpkin pie. All the great fall flavors in one beer. It's great lol.
Alexa A.
Omaha, NE
Love the fresh smooth taste. The flavor is out of this world!! I always get sam Adams at the baseball game.
Brittney W.
Sacramento, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Really good Octoberfest beer, I like some of their other fall beers better, but this one's pretty good too.
Aronessa B.
Minford
Rich, robust flavor. Great beer to sit and relax with. Not too hoppy. I look forward to this seasonal beer
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I like this beer a lot. I've drank it on several occasions. Great with brats! Can't go wrong with this one.
Brandon D.
glen burnie
As soon as fall comes around, I’m always looking for Octoberfeat. This is the best fall brew on the market.
Theresa H.
Iselin, NJ
I am not a beer drinker my hubby is but I drank one of these made me into a beer drinker highly recommended
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.