BY SAMUEL ADAMS #31 in Beer

• Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I know its getting close to fall when this baby comes out!!! Its the perfect beer for when the weather starts to change and you're just hanging out with friends at the bar or at someones house. Its a crisp flavor and is very smooth and goes down easy so take your time drinking it!
Influenster M.
Nothing fancy, but this beer just feels like 'fall' to me! I always pick it up at the grocery store when I see it in stock - reminds me of chillier late-season football tailgates, and is a step above the light beers you usually can't escape while at a tailgate!
Gray G.
Charlotte, NC
It doesn't get any better than this beer! One sip and the leaves start rustling and cracking under foot, the cool October air whistles past, and suddenly your shirt turns to flannel. It's tasty and festive, and if you love the fall, then you have to buy this beer!
Kristin L.
Gilbert
I love Oktoberfest beers. This one is a good, safe go-to for an Oktoberfest. It’s smooth and is more caramely than other Oktoberfest beers. It’s decently priced. I’d purchase this beer again and refer it to a friend who is just beginning to drink Oktoberfest beers.
Julie R.
Canton, IL
First of all, I LIVE FOR THIS BEER. Oktoberfest beer is my favorite part of fall. The rich, caramel notes and beautiful amber color of this beer are unsurpassed by anyone. I truly wish they would issue it year round. I would never drink another amber lager if so.
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
A yearly tradition! You just can’t get through Oktoberfest season without this beer! It is delicious and smooth and one of my favorites of the year. It’s not too high priced and I feel it is best on tap, but the bottles aren’t bad! Get em cold and drink em fast!
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
This is a good seasonal beer. First thing you will notice when you pour it is the color. It has a rich, deep golden amber hue. This is a malty beer blended with hops to keep it from being overly sweet. The flavor is not as strong as you would expect however.
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
This is a 4/5 Star Oktoberfest. So many brands have this style appearing now this is a good, universally found option that isn’t too expensive. Good malt, Amber color, crisp, no bitterness. I would recommend this to someone wanting to try a neutral fall beer
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
I’m a huge fan of Oktoberfest beers and this one is definitely one of my favorites. I get this beer a lot when it’s on draft and it taste just as good out of a bottle. It’s a very reasonably priced way to get a craft beer feel out of a more domestic brand.
Stephanie L.
One of the best beers I have ever had! I wait for this every October. It is one of my Fall favorites. I have tried many others that are a bit tart but Samuel Adams is spot on. Smooth taste and you get that hint of spice to it. Can't wait until next year!
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.