BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Mallory S.
Tallahassee, FL
I just enjoyed my FIRST Oktoberfest beer of the year yesterday. I look forward to this one every fall. Last year every time I went out to eat it was sold out! I can't brag on it enough. It's delicious and pairs well with all food.
Arielle D.
I wait all year for Oktoberfest to come out and am also saddened to get the last drop. My friend and I actually have a contest on who finds it first every year. Smooth tasting and light on the palate, and I’m not a beer drinker.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
This is one of my favorite beers for the fall time! It’s a classic and it’s like fall in a bottle. I love all types of beers but this is often one I will get if we are out at a sports bar. If you’re a beer drinker give it a try!
Elizabeth V.
Okay maybe I really like October for the beers that are offered, but this one is so delicious! There’s so much flavor it’s so easy to drink. I get this usually from a local bar but I have seen it in the grocery stores as well.
Ashley E.
Valrico, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I could wax poetic for days about one of my favorite breweries and favorite offerings from them. But the folks at Sam Adams did it right with Octoberfest (never to be confused with Oktoberfest). Perfect taste, reminds me of home.
Taylor H.
Roanoke
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Samuel Adams has a grasp on Oktoberfest for sure. I have tried numerous kinds of Oktoberfest but Sam Adams tops them all. Smooth, and flavorful but not too thick. I recommend this beer for anyone who loves beer as much as me!
Brina H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Sam Adams rarely does me wrong, so this one is just another great beer in my opinion. It's one of the first of the seasonal flavors to hit shelves in the fall. The price isn't too steep, and it has a little bit of bite to it.
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love fall time because of everything pumpkin including pumpkin beer! Sam Adams pumpkin ale is one of my favorites! The pumpkin amount is perfect as it's not overbearingly sweet and some taste very artificial but this one does not.
Amanda D.
New Hudson, MI
Out of all the Sam Adam’s beers, Octoberfest is by far my favorite. I love fall beers and this one is for sure at the top of my list. I highly recommend this beer to anyone. It has a light enough flavor for everyone to enjoy
Patricia L.
Franklin sq , NY
My go to Octoberfest beer!! I love how every bar will have this on tap so if you've never tried it please make sure you do! The beer reminds me of fall time, and it's great paired with food as well.. I'll be a customer for life
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.