BY SAMUEL ADAMS #31 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do yo...4 Answers
Derek H.
Shawnee, OK
The first thing you notice when pouring a glass of this seasonal beer is the color. Samuel Adams Octoberfest has a rich, deep golden amber hue which itself is reflective of the season. Samuel Adams Octoberfest is a malt lover's dream, masterfully blending together four roasts of barley to create a delicious harmony of sweet flavors including caramel and toffee. The beer is kept from being overly sweet by the elegant bitterness imparted by the German Noble hops.
Delia K.
I absolutely love ALLLL Sam Adam's beer. They really do not have a bad one! My favorite (because I absolutely love fall and anything to do with fall season) Octoberfest. It's so smooth and rich in taste and I love it in a glass with a cinnamon sugar rim, it's so yummy! Highly highly reccomend Sam Adam's Beer any one of them! I have tried all of them and they are all delicious you wont be disappointed, promise!
Larissa W.
Kearney, MO
Where to even start? Sam Addams got my “fancy” beer obsession kicked off. Oktoberfest is easily my fave but I love almost all of them. It’s easily accessible so no matter where I am in the US I can find some variety of Sam Addams. It’s rich and amber... never watered down tasting like most domestics (ie: Coors Bud Light, BLECK!) I am a huge fan of SA. It’s my backup go to 🙂
Meg W.
Linden, VA
This is BY FAR my favorite out of all of SAM Adams beers. I wait all year long for this particular flavor to come out. Seeing as it's seasonal it is definitely worth the wait. It is a downer when you have to hunt it down and everyone's either out or not carrying it. Make sure you get your hands on some when you're able to. It is definitely worth the try.
Jessi V.
Florence
I. Will. Buy. This. Beer. Every. Year. Seriously I don’t care what anyone says I will forever pick this beer over anything when it comes out. It’s definitely a seasonal mood setter. Drinking out by a bonfire or at thanksgiving, it’s crisp and smooth. Ahh, I’m getting excited talking about it I want one now!
Aneetrai R.
I initially thought Samuel Adams made only one beer andf I'm a loyal beer connoisseur, I was stuck on a brand we won't mention. Samuel Adams Octoberfest is befitting to start off the Fall. Pumpkin patches, corn maze, back to school, back to business, it' is a strong beer like a strong start to the year, I would say my absolute favorite out of the brand. It has a strong start and finish and I can't get enough of it.
Tabitha S.
Canton, MI
I love this beer in the fall time. It has that hint of autumn flavor notes like nutmeg or pumpkin. It is a little heavier and gives almost a warming feeling with the spices. Moderately priced and a good choice if you are looking for a craft brew experience without the price.
Sara M.
Allenwood
I’ve tried many Oktoberfest beers and this one take the cake. It’s (thankfully) not a pumpkin beer, but it still has the wonderful fall taste to it. It’s has just the right about of spice. When Oktoberfest comes our for the season, I always make it a point to grab a case.
Ashley E.
Las vegas
This is definitely one of my go-tos for beer, especially bottled beer. The draft is better, of course, but I also can’t pass this up in a bottle. I’m always excited when this beer is in season; it means fall is here! I recommend it to all of my friends! Excellent beer!
Danielle C.
Reedley
It was okay, I think it just depends really on your mood. I think I would buy some other brand than this one. But it was okay just to have there. I wouldn’t buy this brand of octoberfest again. Gonna stick to something else! Maybe I just had it paired wrong
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
Whitney F.
Richmond, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this a wheat beer?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?