BY SAMUEL ADAMS

• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest 🍁🍺🎃 Samuel Adams Octob...1 Answers
  • Does the flavor profile change each year?3 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer

Start your review of Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sarah R.
Sacramento
Purchased at: Safeway
One of my favorite fall seasonal beers, I always make a point to get Samuel Adam's October fest every year. It's delicious, with a hint of pumpkin flavor, but not too much to be overpowering. I definitely recommend it.
Faith B.
CHICAGO, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I enjoy Sam Adams Octoberfest. It is an easy drinking beer with a good amount of flavor. Very balanced taste. It's not too hoppy or malty. It's heavier than a light beer, but it isn't super heavy and not too difficult to drink. Always happy to have one of these!
Kelsey S.
Toledo, OH
I think this pumpkin beer and I find a lot of pumpkin beer to be too pumpkin-y. I think this is a fun holiday beer and good to get when you’re in the mood for something different. I couldn’t drink it all the time
Sandra G.
I loved it! This should be a year round beer! I had it for the first time going to the movies and I could get over when next time I went and they told me the season was over, please bring t back forever.
Derek H.
Shawnee, OK
The first thing you notice when pouring a glass of this seasonal beer is the color. Samuel Adams Octoberfest has a rich, deep golden amber hue which itself is reflective of the season. Samuel Adams Octoberfest is a malt lover's dream, masterfully blending together four roasts of barley to create a delicious harmony of sweet flavors including caramel and toffee. The beer is kept from being overly sweet by the elegant bitterness imparted by the German Noble hops.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
This is BY FAR my favorite out of all of SAM Adams beers. I wait all year long for this particular flavor to come out. Seeing as it's seasonal it is definitely worth the wait. It is a downer when you have to hunt it down and everyone's either out or not carrying it. Make sure you get your hands on some when you're able to. It is definitely worth the try.
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m a light beer drinker, however, this was on special at the bar I was at today. I thought why not give it a try, it was only two dollars! The beer itself was a pretty orange color and although it looks light, it felt heavy when I drank it. The flavor is “fall”without being pumpkin or apple, which was refreshing to see. It was earthy without being hoppy. Overall the beer was decent, just not for me. I had half of my glass and gave it to someone else. Although I wouldn’t buy it, I recommend those of you who don’t mind trying new things to give it ago you might like it!
Marie M.
I had my first Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer on a chilly October afternoon when I was beyond stressed with college exams and my Dad slid one across the restaurant table at me saying "Here you'll like this and you look like you need it." Heaven hit my lips! Undertones of wood, pumpkins, and just a warm feeling of sitting by a warm firepit surrounded by autumn air is what this beer offered. It made me instantly loosen my shoulders and forget my stress for the taste of this beer. It might help that fall is my most favorite season for it's flavors and smells!
Danielle C.
Reedley
It was okay, I think it just depends really on your mood. I think I would buy some other brand than this one. But it was okay just to have there. I wouldn’t buy this brand of octoberfest again. Gonna stick to something else! Maybe I just had it paired wrong
Miranda H.
Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer  very enjoyable beer. Pretty smooth. Not hoppy (which is good for malt lovers like me). A good seasonal if a restaurant has it on tap. Usually buy it in the bottle at the grocery, sometimes in a variety pack.
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Agustin B.
Does the flavor profile change each year?
Whitney F.