• Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest 🍁🍺🎃 Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer1 Answers
  • is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Aneetrai R.
I initially thought Samuel Adams made only one beer andf I'm a loyal beer connoisseur, I was stuck on a brand we won't mention. Samuel Adams Octoberfest is befitting to start off the Fall. Pumpkin patches, corn maze, back to school, back to business, it' is a strong beer like a strong start to the year, I would say my absolute favorite out of the brand. It has a strong start and finish and I can't get enough of it.
Amanda S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I normally go for pumpkin ales in the fall but I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this beer. It’s great for when you’re sick of the common pumpkin flavor and want to try something a little different. The brand tends to be a bit more expensive than some others but you can definitely taste the difference in quality and ingredients they use and I don’t mind spending a little extra to get a great quality beer.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
This is BY FAR my favorite out of all of SAM Adams beers. I wait all year long for this particular flavor to come out. Seeing as it's seasonal it is definitely worth the wait. It is a downer when you have to hunt it down and everyone's either out or not carrying it. Make sure you get your hands on some when you're able to. It is definitely worth the try.
Kristi C.
You cannot go wrong with anything at Sam Adams mix. With a beer for any pallet and event this company does it right. My favorite is Sam Adams Octoberfest because it brings all of the delicious flavors of fall together and one beer the bit of a chocolatey aftertaste. I love pairing it with fall foods and enjoy it in a sugar rimmed mug
Molly P.
Palmetto Bay , FL
Yes! I love octoberfest Ipart of the reason I look forward to fall is because this becomes available. It’s so perfect for the season and I buy it every year when I can. I’m usually a big fan of fall beers, but I like sam Adams because it’s a god buy and I know I can find it in my grocery store.
Jennifer G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Samuel Adams Octoberfest is by far my, as well as my husband's favorite beer. My husband's birthday is October 1st. So every year for his birthday, I make sure I get him a six pack of the Octoberfest. He said his birthday doesn't feel the same without a nice, cold Samuel Adams.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I am not a very big fan of the Sam Adams brand beers and this beer was no different.  I thought it was very spicy tasting and had a lot of cinnamon flavor.  It was very sweet also and tasted almost like artificial sweetener.  Maybe this beer just wasn't for me.
Tabitha S.
Canton, MI
I love this beer in the fall time. It has that hint of autumn flavor notes like nutmeg or pumpkin. It is a little heavier and gives almost a warming feeling with the spices. Moderately priced and a good choice if you are looking for a craft brew experience without the price.
Autumn C.
tracy, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m an avid beer drinker / craft beer enthusiast and why this isn’t considered “craft beer” it is still my favorite October fest beer. I know the summer is over when I start seeing this beer filling up the shelves. If I see this beer on draft I will always order. So good!
Sharri R.
Good choice for a fall beer. There are so many options for pumpkin beer and this is one of our top three. Comparable to other brands in price but definitely full of flavor. We buy it every fall about 2-3 times per year.  We are big fans of most Sam Adams beers
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.