BY SAMUEL ADAMS #15 in Beer

• is it bitter? 2 Answers
  • Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think ...4 Answers
Amanda S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I normally go for pumpkin ales in the fall but I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this beer. It’s great for when you’re sick of the common pumpkin flavor and want to try something a little different. The brand tends to be a bit more expensive than some others but you can definitely taste the difference in quality and ingredients they use and I don’t mind spending a little extra to get a great quality beer.
Susan D.
Bear, DE
This beer tastes like fall in a glass. It’s a lighter beer with pumpkin and cinnamon tastes all wrapped up into one! This is a super popular fall beer and is reasonably priced at 10.99 a six pack. It’s only getting four stars from me because I prefer the pricer alternatives like pumking which is a darker, but if you’re looking for a fall beer this is for you!
Meg W.
Linden, VA
This is BY FAR my favorite out of all of SAM Adams beers. I wait all year long for this particular flavor to come out. Seeing as it's seasonal it is definitely worth the wait. It is a downer when you have to hunt it down and everyone's either out or not carrying it. Make sure you get your hands on some when you're able to. It is definitely worth the try.
Molly P.
Miami
Yes! I love octoberfest Ipart of the reason I look forward to fall is because this becomes available. It’s so perfect for the season and I buy it every year when I can. I’m usually a big fan of fall beers, but I like sam Adams because it’s a god buy and I know I can find it in my grocery store.
Eleana D.
I LOVE Samuel Adams Octoberfest!! I look forward to it coming out every year! It reminds me of pumpkins and sitting by a fire with friends in the Fall!  It's very smooth and tasty!  I usually buy mine from Walmart or Publix! I definitely recommend this to everyone who loves a good cold beer!
Tabitha S.
Canton, MI
I love this beer in the fall time. It has that hint of autumn flavor notes like nutmeg or pumpkin. It is a little heavier and gives almost a warming feeling with the spices. Moderately priced and a good choice if you are looking for a craft brew experience without the price.
Courtney B.
I love their branding, the packaging, etc. But my goodness this brand is too bitter for me. I’ve tried it a handful of times when friends bring it over, and I just don’t enjoy it. If you like a more bitter beer that isn’t overly cheap or expensive, you might like this.
Halie R.
Roanoke Rapid, NC
Sam Adam's beer is mediocre to me compared to its competitors beside it at the local grocery store. I don't hate their beer.. But never have been too impressed with it for the price. They all have such a hippy flavor and even the darker beers are lackluster in flavor
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
This is one of my favorite beers it's really great for the fall time and it even comes in a sampler pack which is what I tried it in and every beer in that sampler pack is also great but this one specifically stood out to me. It kind of has spices and a little bit of kind of pumpkin flavor. they do have a pumpkin beer that has even more pumpkin in it than this one but this one it just seems kind of mild which is nice if you're looking for a fall flavor beer without a ton of pumpkin like a lot of companies seem to put out.
Jennifer W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I was very disappointed with this I have tried many October styled flavored beers by a multitude of companies and this one is by far the worst not a great Teays not smooth and is not something that I would even want to finish nevermind repurchase ever again
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this at?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Would this be pumpkin spice beer?
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
Is this beer worth the buy? Which Samuel Adams beer do you think is the best?
angela m.
How economical is this beer?
Whitney F.