Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer

by Samuel Adams

Who is excited for Oktoberfest beers? (ME!) What are some of your recommendations I should try this year?
Does the flavor profile change each year?
Who loves Samuel Adams Octoberfest 🍁🍺🎃 Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer
Start your review of Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer!
How would you rate this product?
Robin V.
Kemp, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer uploaded by Robin V.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I always stuck up on my Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer Because I love the taste of the pumpkin ale it’s one of the very few beers that I will drink year round because I’m such a pumpkin addict. Even on the hottest day of the summer I still appreciate a pumpkin ale in the sorts of autumn quickly approaching
Aleah M.
Bristow, VA
Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer uploaded by Aleah M.
Purchased at: Target
I always look forward to Sam Adam's Oktoberfest! It is so refreshing with hints of pumpkin and fall spices! Jose over indulged and and was quite drunk during this picture.
Kelly M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
1,469 reviews
I am pretty sure that everyone has tried this at least twice. This is a classic example of Sam Adams beer but just not for me.
scott A.
Hanover, PA
Quite possibly the best beer out there! Nice caramel/nutty flavors . Perfect for the fall. I usually try to stock up on this one to carry me over into the winter months. I Always look forward to this one in the fall!
Amy S.
Laughlin, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
By far my favorite of all the Sam Adams brews and takes me right back to tasting bier in München Germany as a teen. And yes, I said teen as it was the legal age over a couple of decades ago.
J L.
The best of the domestic octoberfest beers. The one that I wait for each year and stock up on for the winter.
Karina U.
Pinon Hills , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite Oktoberfests if not THE favorite. I bought it at Staters at a reasonable price. It's delicious. I buy it every year!
Lindsey M.
Not a pumpkin beer but it is one of the best "Fall" beers I have tried. It is light going down but still has a rich and moderately intense flavor.
Jessica  D.
Millersville, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
It’s great having a fall go-to beer you know is readily available at many bars and restaurants. Even with the endless options of micro brews available I will still take an Oktoberfest on draft almost anytime it’s available!
Liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Didn't like this beer i prefer my coronas this is just not for me the flavor is not there and i feel is too strong
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Meghan W.
Pittsford
il y a 4 ans
Sabrina L. il y a 3 ans
I've had it once and it was pretty good.