BY SAMUEL ADAMS

Samuel Adams??® Noble Pils.
Brewed with all 5 noble hops.
Samuel Adams®?? noble Pils is brewed with all five noble hops from the world's oldest growing regions. Each of the hop varieties adds a slightly different aroma and flavor, from citrus and pine to spice and floral, resulting in a crisp, complex and refreshing brew.
Cheers!

• "Not craft beer at all." in 1 review
Eileen G.
It's a nice summer beer. Take it to a barbecue, have it on the back porch, or sip by the pool. The price isn't the best, but it's a nice change from other domestic beers.
Yana S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
had this years ago and wasn't thrilled with it but apparently I wasn't into hops as much at the time. I just had it again as part of the Brewnited pack and really enjoyed it. Pours a nice gold color with a really nice head. Good lacing on the drink down. Nice bitterness in the taste, I would gladly get this if they offered it in 6 packs.
Jenna M.
Fresh and light and perfect for sunny weather! This beer has a crisp finish with some slight citrus tones, and not too hoppy
Danielle M.
York
This is a company that you know has good quality. I know when I want a good solid beer for a reasonable cost I won’t be disappointed. It’s not over hopped.
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
I love Samuel Adams beer! We often go to breweries, but this beer is such a close comparison. So flavorful. I love the different seasonal options!
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Not many breweries make spring beers; I love that Sam does. And this one is tasty! It's a bit heavy, so one or two may be the max, but it's good.
Ashlee T.
Sandy, UT
Samuel Adams is so classice. I have never tried on that I didn't like. This is no exception. Flavorful, light, fresh. Delicious!
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
My husband somtimes drinks samuel adams beers he switches it up a lot cause they have many different flavlors to choice from.
fernanda c.
Toronto, ON
I actually think these beers are very good! I like that they taste very light, I always order these when I am out at the bar.
Kendra G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I like trying all kinds of beers and this is one that I really really like. I tend to like darker beers so this is nice
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
What's your favorite beer by them?