BY SAMUEL ADAMS

Samuel Adams??® Noble Pils.
Brewed with all 5 noble hops.
Samuel Adams®?? noble Pils is brewed with all five noble hops from the world's oldest growing regions. Each of the hop varieties adds a slightly different aroma and flavor, from citrus and pine to spice and floral, resulting in a crisp, complex and refreshing brew.
Cheers!

• "Not craft beer at all." in 1 review
Danielle M.
York
This is a company that you know has good quality. I know when I want a good solid beer for a reasonable cost I won’t be disappointed. It’s not over hopped.
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
I love Samuel Adams beer! We often go to breweries, but this beer is such a close comparison. So flavorful. I love the different seasonal options!
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Not many breweries make spring beers; I love that Sam does. And this one is tasty! It's a bit heavy, so one or two may be the max, but it's good.
ASHLEE T.
Sandy, UT
Samuel Adams is so classice. I have never tried on that I didn't like. This is no exception. Flavorful, light, fresh. Delicious!
fernanda c.
Toronto, ON
I actually think these beers are very good! I like that they taste very light, I always order these when I am out at the bar.
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
My husband somtimes drinks samuel adams beers he switches it up a lot cause they have many different flavlors to choice from.
audrey c.
An ok beer. The right amount of hoppiness and smoothness. Price point is on target with similar beers in this category.
Kendra G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I like trying all kinds of beers and this is one that I really really like. I tend to like darker beers so this is nice
Kathy P.
Portville
Always have Sam Adams in the fridge! Always willing to try the other flavors. Share with your family and friends!
Elise M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This beverage is great. I like drinking it in the summer. It is also good to serve at parties. My friends like it
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
What's your favorite beer by them?