BY SAMUEL ADAMS

Samuel Adams??® Noble Pils.
Brewed with all 5 noble hops.
Samuel Adams®?? noble Pils is brewed with all five noble hops from the world's oldest growing regions. Each of the hop varieties adds a slightly different aroma and flavor, from citrus and pine to spice and floral, resulting in a crisp, complex and refreshing brew.
Cheers!

• "Not craft beer at all." in 1 review
Sarah F.
This beer is not my favorite. I don’t particularly care for pilsners, and this one is particularly skunky tasting to me. I had high hopes, as I usually enjoy Sam Adams beer, but this one missed the bar for me.
Valerie Y.
Hudson, NH
I really like this! Being a very conservative beer drinker and sticking to the bud lights and Coronas, this tasted hoppy, light and it was affordable. It wasn’t over bearing like some can be. Very good beer.
Emilee M.
Whitesburg, TN
Full flavored beer with just a hint of sweet apple.   If you’re looking for something that gives you the sense of a plain beer with just a little extra this is definitely for you.
Chelsea A.
I first tried this beer years ago while on vacation and is one of my favorite Sam Adams beers. I have found though, it is a beer that you’ll either love or loath. If you’re into trying something new give it a go!
Adam F.
Wapakoneta, OH
This a very unique beer to me. I am not a fan of very hoppy flavor profiles at all, but this one I don't mind......not overpowering at all. Very drinkable. Now I certainly won't drink it on a regular basis, but I enjoy it as a good change of pace beer when I want something with a little more depth and bitterness. One of my biggest complaints is that it is very difficult to find.
Courtney P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my favorite oils. Crisp and fresh. Great for the season it's released. A go to for sure when there is t much selection. Always a great beer for early in the day too.
Ashley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I've never met a Sam Adams beer that I didn't like, but I especially love this one. It's refreshing for the summer but great for any time of year as well. Everybody always loves this one. I bring it to parties a lot.
Colleen M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a pretty solid pilsner beer. It has a bit of dryness to it. It is the kind of beer where you would want to drink more than one, not an overwhelming flavor profile bit very delicious. No gimmicks.
Eileen G.
It's a nice summer beer. Take it to a barbecue, have it on the back porch, or sip by the pool. The price isn't the best, but it's a nice change from other domestic beers.
Yana S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
had this years ago and wasn't thrilled with it but apparently I wasn't into hops as much at the time. I just had it again as part of the Brewnited pack and really enjoyed it. Pours a nice gold color with a really nice head. Good lacing on the drink down. Nice bitterness in the taste, I would gladly get this if they offered it in 6 packs.
Shelly M.
San Diego , CA
What's your favorite beer by them?