BY SAMUEL ADAMS

Samuel Adams?? Latitude 48 IPA Beer.
Samuel Adam" Latitude 48 IPA is brewed with a select blend of hops from top German, English and American growing regions all located close to the 48th Latitude within the "hop belt" of the Northern hemisphere. see more...

Mollie S.
This is one of my favorite fall beers. We buy it as often we can. It's not heavy, but still has so much flavor.
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Stock your frig for guests, or gameday,cause the guys dig this brew! Great beer! Try it, youl be glad you did.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I drink beer sometime but I can complen this beer it's my favorite one good beer for all the party timi ....
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
This is one of my favorite IPAs! I first tried this in a mixed Sam Adams pack and absolutely love the taste.
Kelly P.
Arnold, MD
This is my best friends favorite beer from Sam Adams and he's a huge fan. Too bad it was a limited release!
Kathleen  G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Favorite beer. This beer is perfect for summer or winter days where you just wan to relax and have a beer.
Pat B.
Shreveport , LA
Samuel Adams Latitude IPA is a great refreshing beer with just the right notes and not overly hoppy.
Marybeth R.
Phoenix, AZ
This was okay. I enjoyed it, not the best or worst. nice citric undertones to compiment the hops.
Rocio L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great to have on a trip to the beach out with friends or even a house party. Very affordable.
Esther C.
Blythe, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Didn't really enjoy this beer when I got it but my friends & family did so I didn't complain.