BY SAMUEL ADAMS

Samuel Adams?? Latitude 48 IPA Beer.
Samuel Adam" Latitude 48 IPA is brewed with a select blend of hops from top German, English and American growing regions all located close to the 48th Latitude within the "hop belt" of the Northern hemisphere. see more...

Jan L.
This is one of my household favorites amongst the older crowd . They claim it is one of the best beers out there and the price is right
shelley r.
Not usually a beer person. if the weather is hot and beer is cold I enjoy a brew. this one can be too bitter and is an acquired taste.
Tiffany H.
Meadville
This Sam Adams beer is always around on the summer time. I'm not a huge fan of beer but I have tried this one and its not too bad.
Kaitlynn L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great price and great flavor. Both my husband and I really like this product. We also really enjoy serving it to our dinner guests!
Ashley G.
Stafford, VA
Nasties beer I have EVER tasted in my life. I would rather blend okra and drink it, than drink this beer. And okra is disgusting.
Kristi G.
Falling Waters, WV
Yummm! Love this one! I'm a big fan of Sam Adams all around, but this is my favorite flavor! Def a must try of you haven't yet!
bridgett b.
Pontiac, MI
It has to much hops in it it is way to strong and I don't really like this one usually like them all this oe is a thumbs down
dariana v.
Jber, AK
Good old fashion American beer. My inlays love it. So does my husband. I am not a big beer drinker but cannot complain.
Ruzica R.
New Bedford, MA
This is a really good beer and light in taste I love it it's not too strong just right for a party or bar I suggest
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Stock your frig for guests, or gameday,cause the guys dig this brew! Great beer! Try it, youl be glad you did.