BY SAMUEL ADAMS

Samuel Adams?? Latitude 48 IPA Beer.
Samuel Adam" Latitude 48 IPA is brewed with a select blend of hops from top German, English and American growing regions all located close to the 48th Latitude within the "hop belt" of the Northern hemisphere. see more...

Courtney P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a light and crisp beer. True to the brand it’s an easy drinker at a good price. Brand is a go to if there are only generic options. Best taste for money and reliable.
Samantha F.
San Antonio, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My hubby loves to drink IPA’s in the summer as they are lighter in weight but with good flavor. They are easy to travel with & share with others. The price point is fair too!
Ashlee G.
Media, PA
Live Samuel Adams. Never had a beer I didn't like from them. The latitude ipa is awesome and definitely worth a try! I would recommend it to anyone who likes Ipa. Not much else to say except it's really Good! Bring it to parties, camping, our just enjoy it by yourself can't go wrong!
Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
Nice, heavy IPA. Good for drinking with a meat o seafood based meal. Not a fast-drinking, thirst-quenching beer, more like a layed back brew. Take your time, and let your tongue be pampered with this nicely done beer. You will not regret it, especially if you like dark beers
Kristin W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I personally just don't like it. It's not a bad beer just I don't personally like dark beers. If you do then this will be fine for you. I just prefer lighter beers.
Lisa L.
Cleveland, OH
I love Samuel Adams IPA. it is one of my favorite beers. I like it because you only have to drink one or two to feel good. It met my expectations immensely. The flavor is awesome if you like a Bolder beer. I definitely would buy it again. I was amazed at how much I like it.
Yureisy H.
Taste great not to much of an ipa drinker but when you want something stronger this is the way to go!!! It's really good when you have friends over they all will love it. It's that good!!
sheila k.
S Deerfield, MA
Sam Adams makes 60+ beers a year. How can they really focus on making good beer if they make a new one each week? Definitely not the best IPA out there.
marlene c.
Family loves these a lot from what i hear alway see these at family bbq's so I'm guessing they are good haven't treid them myself but i hear they are good
Krystállina R.
Brawley , CA
When I first started drinking IPAs this was my go to favorite. It has such a great flavor and it's not an overwhelming one like most IPAs