BY SAMUEL ADAMS

• Whats the biggest bottle of this product do they sell in ...1 Answers
Aneetrai R.
Ok in the past I would totally go for Guinness stout, low and behold Sam Adams came out with a stout. Samuel Adams imperial series imperial stout 4pk BTl, let me tell you the 4 was all devoured by me and the Peterson in me came forefront. I love love love the depth of the flavors the richness of the stout, served cold over ice you can not go wrong. I wish I can give 10 stars.
Kayla G.
Bonaire, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Stouts are my absolute favorite and this is no exception. Unfortunately they don’t sell this where I live now and I Ann extremely sad about it. I would love if some how I could get some of this.
Alyssa S.
I love a good stout, while this isn't my absolute favorite, it's close. This is a really good beer with good strong full flavors, not a weak see through brew at all. Now if you are a fan of "light" beer, this is going to be way too intense for you, go back to your "beginner beer" .
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
Sam Adams has put out a couple of specialty beers in four packs over the last few years, this imperial stout was one of the best ones that they made. There has been a trend and high alcohol by volume beers in the last few years. This one even though being of high ABV, does not have an astringent taste to it. It has a taste of a smoked beer as most stouts will have. This beer is very smooth and when it can be found, is well worth the value. I normally find this for around $10.99 for a four pack.
Catherine S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Samuel Adam's Imperial Series is truly one of my my husband's cold two beers / flavored malt because the taste is phenomenal and singling flavor is Awesome on a hot summer's day this is one of the refreshing go to drinks that you can't pass up and you can't just have one he has to have at least 2 or 3 depending on the time of day in the season
Leslie T.
Story, WY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a Russian style stout, believe about 9% so in range of imperial stouts. Black dark pour, with dark tan head. Visibly thick during pour- but feels thinner during drinks than expected. Hints of coffee, dark chocolate, with fruity roasted flavor. Great winter beer.
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn , NY
Poured from a brown 12 oz. bottle. Has a black color with a 1/2 inch head. Smell is of dark fruits, roasted malts. Taste is roasted malts, alcohol, light hops, some dark fruits. Feels medium/full bodied in the mouth and overall is a decent beer, but not a great example of this style.
heather c.
My husband loves this beer. He is always excited when it comes out. We always buy several cases of it to last longer after stores have sold out. He really likes the logger taste,but I don't care for it. it's definitely for the beer drinking guys.
Krystal M.
I'm gonna say that I am not really a sam adams fan. It tastes very strong and thick. It is pretty disgusting, but my boyfriend likes it okay. Not enough to want to go to the store and buy it. If it is around he will drink it, but I will pass. I don't much like any of the flavors.
Emily E.
Edmond, OK
SO DELICIOUS & gives you a nice buzz. Can't beat that! Sharing them with friends is the way to go. Gauging everyone's individual tastes of the alcohol is really interesting & fun.
tara c.
Stockbridge, GA
Whats the biggest bottle of this product do they sell in the stores?