BY SAMUEL ADAMS

• I really like double bocks and Sam Adams beer. Is this is...2 Answers
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Seriously too bad that you can't get this all the time they rarely release thi but man is it good it is so dark and the flavor is amazing I am a huge dark beer fan and rarely like rhe hoppy stuff that is so popular now so if you want something a bit more malty this is a must try
Kristen W.
Jacksonville, FL
Any type of Samuel Adams is great! I love all their beer and think there is always room for improvement, but can't get much better with Sam Adams. Good value? No they are a great value. Can't compare sam Adams is wonderful absolutely would buy again!!!
jorge e.
Dallas, TX
good looking brew, tons of lacing left on the glass. notes of sweet bready malts, toasted nuts, hint of caramel, a bit of peppery and slightly citric hops coming through for balance. overall a really enjoyable easy drinker!

yes i wold buy again and again
laura B.
Stanfield, NC
I was recently in the Boston area and had the opportunity to tour and taste Samuel Adams Beer. It had a strong flavor and loved the historical roots. I would like to see them come out with a light beer. I would try again but not the dark ones.
Kenny R.
Indianapolis, IN
I really enjoy this offering from Samuel Adams. On taste alone I would probably rate it higher. The price is too much for me. I find myself gravitating towards other beers in this price range.
Danielle C.
Fernandina Beach, FL
The beer is actually really delicious and really strong. I used to live in NH so this beer was easily accessible. Now that i live in Florida, I don't see it as often.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Who doesn't love Samuel Adams Beer Imperial Series Lager Double Bock! It is a dark beer with great taste and is a great beer for parties at your home or other!
Jacqueline A.
I like dark beer and Sam Adams os consistently good. I can usually be assured it is available if I order it. I like the extra rich taste with steak dinners.
Alana J.
Best Beer for the fall season! Had a little extra warmth to it in flavor and is very flavorful. It makes me feel like I'm a part of Oktoberfest!
Livia P.
I don't usually drink flavored beer, but this is a good one. The pumpkin flavor offers a hint of fall without being too overpowering or sweet.
Candace L.
I really like double bocks and Sam Adams beer. Is this is a good American version of a German favorite?
I'esha H.
Richmond, VA
I don't really drink beer, but my husband does... a lot. Is this a good beer for a large man that's been drinking brands like Icehouse and Cool's for years?
maria l.
How is this different from other beers.