BY SAMUEL ADAMS

Joe C.
Huntsville, AL
A great beer IPA a close contender with the NV IPA hop. It is again on the higher end of the price point. But its ot more than any of the others out there right now. It is below the NV IPA but a close second. I will buy again because it has a great flavor and attitude.
Nathaniel R.
Rochester, NY
I love IPAs. Other may not like the bitterness that comes with it. Many people like the smooth finish of a lager. an IPL has both. Hopology has a citrusy, juicy flavor that ends in a smooth note and is very satisfying. Even if you are not a fan of IPAs or are looking to slowly venture in this direction Hopology is a good place to start.
Anna B.
San Francisco, CA
This isn't my favorite Sam Adam's beer. The taste is a bit off and a little too hoppie for my liking. I also generally think that Samuel Adams' beer is overpriced. I often find that it is priced similarly to craft beers, which I do not think it qualifies as.
crystal s.
Duluth, MN
I thought that even tho I love loger kinda beers ..I just thought that it was a little to thivk for my like. but I would love to try other beers I have not given up on them!! because the seasonal beers they have are amazing !!! and I would recommend you beer drimkers ta drink up!
Nikita M.
Tonawanda, NY
Samuel Adams might be the ultimate overall winner in terms of beer. They do not make a beer profile that isn't beyond amazing. Cherry Wheat, Boston, Noble Pils, Oktoberfest, whitewater, and Hopology Double Agent. They just keep getting better and better
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
Love this beer. I love that this is not your typical run-of-the-mill everyday beer. Iparen't with steak and it's delicious. I love pretty much all Samuel Adams products but this one has got to be near the top of my list of favorites.
Sabrina M.
Orlando , FL
I love Samuel Adams beer, this one is a great one. It's a little hoppy but not as much as an IPA. Great package size for your fridge, they always have great beers no improvements. I would recommend to others.
JAMES M.
Yonkers, NY
Crisp and tangy with refreshing lemon peel and a hint of pepper from rare Grains of Paradise. Golden, hazy, & thirst quenching, this American wheat ale balances bright citrus, Noble hops & spice for a lively brew that’s perfect on any summer day.
Nichole E.
Davie, FL
Love the flavor of this beer! I'm really big on the after taste that a beer leaves and this one is actually pretty good! i would definitely recommend this to any beer lover :)
Danielle H.
NAUGATUCK, CT
Didn't like it at all. Bitter bitter bitter! And bad aftertaste. Box/ packaging was ok though.  Won't buy it again. Too expensive for gross beer.