BY SAMUEL ADAMS

Samuel Adams Hopology Double Agent IPL Beer: Hops lend a bright grapefruit, citrus, floral aroma and flavor Refreshing, crisp lager finish Gives drinkers an IPA while offering a unique, smooth lager 5% alcohol by volume see more...

Carla S.
S Plainfield, NJ
Sam is my favorite beer. I've been to see them in Boston and I've never had a beer i don't like. I adore the beer and usually places always have them on tap. No complaints. I'm obsessed.
Naomi L.
Coatesville, PA
I love a good hoppy beer and this is one of my favorites. Recently I've been drinking gluten free beer like Omission. I buy this when we have guests over and it goes quickly. Who doesn't like it? No one I know!
wanni m.
I had about 3 of these beers. The taste is really light , a great beers to spend a good time without trying to get drunk jajaja. I'm satisfied, it tastes pretty good. Cannot complain. I'm satisfied
J C.
Lahoma, OK
Foodie Expert
This was my first time trying this beer It is reasonably priced. It was kind of hard to find. It tastes decent and it goes down smooth. I would definitely recommend this!
Crystal T.
Windsor
Pretty good a lil butter for me but I bought it to help bring in my milk for breast feeding and it did help. I drink it again in future it's not bad just lil bitter.
Dana S.
Fort Smith AR
Im neutral on this. Not something i would brag for. But also not horrible. It was different. This beer would be one you tested and set down to never return to. Lol
Yaidelyn F.
Foodie Expert
In our household we love all of Samuel Adams Products. We have tried some flavors that we would have never even thought of for a beer. I don't think anything should change. We love the labels use are part of there packaging. I would continue to purchase this product.
juan m.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
una buena caja de cerveza sin embargo esta en particular tiene un sabor amargo y es excesivamente costoso. o tiene buen sabor y su empaque no es nada llamativo asi que no la volveria a comprar ni tampoco la recomendaria porque te puede hacer daƱos en el estomago
Courtney F.
Im not generally into hoppy beers, but this one wasn't too strong. It had a very nice flavor with a touch of hop. Good for people who aren't too fond of ipas but want something a little different.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy Sam Adams Boston Lager. It is one of the only darker beers I can even stand. It is a nice tasting beer at a pretty affordable price. It is also found on tap at many restaurants when in season which is great for when your away from home. Anyone looking to try a more flavorful beer should check out Boston Lager