BY SAMUEL ADAMS

Samuel Adams Hopology Double Agent IPL Beer: Hops lend a bright grapefruit, citrus, floral aroma and flavor Refreshing, crisp lager finish Gives drinkers an IPA while offering a unique, smooth lager 5% alcohol by volume see more...

Rose F.
Rose F.
Etta, MS
Foodie Expert
Anything in my book can't have cherry in it. Even though I love the flavor of cherrys, beer and cherries you would think don't mix r shouldn't mix. But this beer right her son...lol. it seriously good. A great burst of flavor but not too much to throw you back if you know what I mean. U should try iy, u might be surprised just as I was.
Yaidelyn F.
Yaidelyn F.
Foodie Expert
In our household we love all of Samuel Adams Products. We have tried some flavors that we would have never even thought of for a beer. I don't think anything should change. We love the labels use are part of there packaging. I would continue to purchase this product.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
If you cant get your hands on a craft beer, Sams is the next best thing!!! Great beer and love how assemble it is in bars and restaurants.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Conneautville, Pa
Sam Adams Winterfest will always be my favorite but this one is a close second. Very strong bold taste but very delicious.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
My husband would drink this beer all day if I let him. He loves the taste of it he says it's crisp and refreshing.
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
Foodie Expert
Oktoberfest is the classic fall beer. One of my favorites in the Sam Adams line this is a festive and crisp beer.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
San Dimas, CA
Foodie Expert
Can't stand this beer it's too strong (The taste). I feel like it doesn't make the beer enjoyable.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Muncie
Kinda strong for me. Had a good flavor but I like a light taste. Probably wouldn't buy again
Erica L.
Erica L.
Rome, NY
A great light IPA. I love stronger ones, but this is a little.bit cheaper. Still great .
Christine C.
Christine C.
Foodie Expert
I had zero expectations when I tried this, but it was surprisingly good. A very easy to drink rendition of an IPA, but not as hoppy, so it's more approachable for IPA beginners. Nice flavor. I can put away quite a few of these.