BY SAMUEL ADAMS

Samuel Adams Hopology Double Agent IPL Beer: Hops lend a bright grapefruit, citrus, floral aroma and flavor Refreshing, crisp lager finish Gives drinkers an IPA while offering a unique, smooth lager 5% alcohol by volume see more...

Carla S.
S Plainfield, NJ
Sam is my favorite beer. I've been to see them in Boston and I've never had a beer i don't like. I adore the beer and usually places always have them on tap. No complaints. I'm obsessed.
Crystal T.
Windsor
Pretty good a lil butter for me but I bought it to help bring in my milk for breast feeding and it did help. I drink it again in future it's not bad just lil bitter.
Yaidelyn F.
In our household we love all of Samuel Adams Products. We have tried some flavors that we would have never even thought of for a beer. I don't think anything should change. We love the labels use are part of there packaging. I would continue to purchase this product.
Naomi C.
Coatesville, PA
I love a good hoppy beer and this is one of my favorites. Recently I've been drinking gluten free beer like Omission. I buy this when we have guests over and it goes quickly. Who doesn't like it? No one I know!
juan m.
Doral, FL
una buena caja de cerveza sin embargo esta en particular tiene un sabor amargo y es excesivamente costoso. o tiene buen sabor y su empaque no es nada llamativo asi que no la volveria a comprar ni tampoco la recomendaria porque te puede hacer daños en el estomago
Courtney F.
Im not generally into hoppy beers, but this one wasn't too strong. It had a very nice flavor with a touch of hop. Good for people who aren't too fond of ipas but want something a little different.
Rose F.
Etta, MS
Anything in my book can't have cherry in it. Even though I love the flavor of cherrys, beer and cherries you would think don't mix r shouldn't mix. But this beer right her son...lol. it seriously good. A great burst of flavor but not too much to throw you back if you know what I mean. U should try iy, u might be surprised just as I was.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
I really enjoy Sam Adams Boston Lager. It is one of the only darker beers I can even stand. It is a nice tasting beer at a pretty affordable price. It is also found on tap at many restaurants when in season which is great for when your away from home. Anyone looking to try a more flavorful beer should check out Boston Lager
Nicole R.
Rensselaer, NY
This hoppy IPL has a great crisp flavor. It finishes nicely as well. I am a fan of this over their Rebel IPA which I find to be a bit too bitter. I would recommend this IPL to customers if we had it on tap where I work.
Christine C.
I had zero expectations when I tried this, but it was surprisingly good. A very easy to drink rendition of an IPA, but not as hoppy, so it's more approachable for IPA beginners. Nice flavor. I can put away quite a few of these.