BY SAMUEL ADAMS

Samuel adams cherry wheat beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This is my favorite beer if I am wanting something different. When I drink a beer, I want light and refreshing but sometimes I want to add some flavor with it and that's where this comes in. First of all,if you are thinking cherry and beer don't go together, think again. They actually are very complimentary. Sam Adams makes quality beer anyways and I love that they thought outside the box to give us something different. This is a refreshing, light tasting beer that smells of wheat and cherry and doesn't overwhelm me with a real hoppy taste. First drink, I fell in love with the flavor. When it hits your mouth, you taste the beer mixed with the subtle tart cherry flavor and it's after you swallow you get a sweet cherry after taste that is fruity and pleasant but definitely not overpowering. It's just right. This isn't something I'd want to drink all the time. It's good for when I want something with a little flavor. A six pack is plenty because anymore and I think the sweet and tart cherry flavor would start to lose the appeal. For a hot summer day at the lake or cold winter day in the house, this beer works for all seasons
Staci H.
Derby
Cherry Wheat is by far my favorite Sam Adams beer to drink.  This is the first time I have bought it but tried at the bar.  It has the most flavor of any of them.  I don’t think I would change anything about it.  I would absolutely purchase it again.  It’s a good refreshing drink.
Hanna F.
I love this beer. I am not a huge hops person and quite enjoy the more fruity beers. This beer has both the iconic samuel  adams flavor as well as spicing it up with adding some flavor of cherry. Pricing is reasonable but I find I enjoy it more on draft then buying the bottles.
Heather C.
Buena Vista, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Delicious , Sam Adams is always my go to beer. The only one I really don't have a taste for is the Boston lager . All of the other ones I've tried out are delicious. My husband and I love a good dam Adams sampler box . Excellent beer
Amy M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Target
My favorite Sam Adams Beer. the tartness of the cherry adds a pleasant bite. It’s priced the same as other Sam Adams. The only change I would@make is making it a full line product instead of it being a seasonal (although annual)
Jacqueline D.
Ewing NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I wasn’t a real fan of the cherry flavor, it was too sweet for me. I prefer IPA’s but I think everyone should try it at least once. I’ve met people that like it but don’t like similar beers so you never know.
Emily L.
I love this offering from Sam Adams. It’s a nice departure from the same old wheat beer. The fruit flavor is subtle and not too sweet compared to other similar products. I would recommend this to anyone who likes wheat beer with a twist.
Kerri C.
Austin, TX
This is by far my favorite beer, ever! I love the whole Sam Adams' brand and most of their beers are in my top list but the Cherry Wheat will always be my number 1. I love the tart finish, yet it's smooth and easy to drink. It pairs well with a lot of types of foods and I never find that it devaluates my dinner choice. Great option for someone looking for a different taste in their beer!
Shannon S.
Campo, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite beer! Just wish more locations carried it! Find myself constantly hunting for it. Subtle cherry notes without being sweet and still tastes like a full bodied beer
Katrina B.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Did not like this at all. To me, it tasted like cough syrup. Reasonably priced, if you are into that. The cherry flavor, was just that, flavor or extract versus a real cherry taste. Would not buy or drink again.
Brianna L.
Dekalb, IL
Does it taste like cherries?
David p.
Logansport, IN
Can anyone recommend a Sam Adams that doesn't have a bitter taste?
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Is this a seasonal beer?
Prany M.
Has anyone tried the Pumpkin Harvest?
Marie K.
Mt Pleasant, SC
What stores do they sell it at?