BY SAMUEL ADAMS #78 in Beer

Samuel adams cherry wheat beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

Tara S.
Michigan
Samuel Adams continues to step their game up. If I want a good tasting beer without having to pay a lot, I’ll usually grab a six pack of Sam Adams. They kind of remind me of Leinenkugel mainly because of their seasonal beers. But I would definitely choose Sam Adams over the latter. And if you’re into “hoppy” beer, REBEL IPA
Kajsa L.
Rockport, MA
cherry wheat is the best flavour from sam adams. i am from boston so sam adams is a large beer that is supplied in a lot od restaurants and bars. cherry wheat has a light flavour of cherry and it is a bit darker because of the wheatish flavour. i would reccommend to everyone to at least try cherry wheat once! ♡
Peyton W.
Auburn
Oh my God Sam Adams needs to go in a completely different direction if this is how they're going to continue making their brews. I hated this beer. This was without a doubt the most flavorless yet most disgusting ale to ever cross my lips. If you are looking to be mean to someone for the holidays give them this. If you are looking to make yourself vomit, drink this really fast. If you are looking for something to pour out for your homies while trying to get rid of all the crappy beer you have in your fridge, pour this beer directly onto the ground. Save your money. Don't make the same mistake I did.
Kat H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
It’s a fantastic fruity beer best served ice cold... I’ve had it both on tap and I prefer it on tap! It definitely has a bit of a hoppy taste but I love the cherry flavors in it! It’s very affordable and I highly recommend it to others! You’ll love it!
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
Oh there is not much better than this one. I love this variety second only to Sam Adams Light. If I want a little different taste. It has a great scent and taste. Bottle makes a great drinkability. I love bringing it for other people to try!
Tara L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
When I turned 21- this was one of my favorite beers. The cherry flavor is not over whelming but it does have a slightly sweet cherry flavor to it. I will definitely buy this again in the summer because it’s best out on a hot day with a burger!
Heather C.
Buena Vista, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Delicious , Sam Adams is always my go to beer. The only one I really don't have a taste for is the Boston lager . All of the other ones I've tried out are delicious. My husband and I love a good dam Adams sampler box . Excellent beer
Autumn A.
Valrico, FL
This is the only Samual Adams beer I like. The Cherry taste is not strong. The wheat taste over powers that. I’ve gotten this from my local grocery store. Publix carries this type of beer too. If you like blueberry beer you will definitely like this one.
Kelly D.
Queen Creek , AZ
I first tried Sam Adams Cherry Wheat while visiting the brewery in Boston with my husband. I had just tried at blueberry ale at another brewery and immediately it became of my my favorites! Always reminds me of a great trip too
Arianne F.
Toms River, NJ
This was one of the first beers I’ve grown to like. Refreshing taste and affordable. After drinking other beers I find this one to be a little too sweet for me. But I do still enjoy Sam Adams brewing co and have had other beers from them as well.
Brianna L.
Dekalb, IL
Does it taste like cherries?
David p.
Logansport, IN
Can anyone recommend a Sam Adams that doesn't have a bitter taste?
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Is this a seasonal beer?
Prany M.
Has anyone tried the Pumpkin Harvest?
Marie K.
What stores do they sell it at?