BY SAMUEL ADAMS #67 in Beer

Samuel adams cherry wheat beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

Lori T.
Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat Beer is my go to beer. Sam Adams is brewed in Boston MA. Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat has, (you guessed it) a slight Cherry flavor. However it certainly is not over powering. It is refreshing and has a ting of honey. I buy it regularly and always have it on hand. I would highly recommend you also purchase the glasses from Samuel Adams website.
Brennan S.
Lincoln, NE
This is one beer that my girlfriend and I agree upon. She like the fact that it is a wheat beer, and the cherry flavor is an added bonus. Though wheat beers aren't my number one go to, I like the fact that the cherry flavor tastes natural and not overly sweetened as compared to a Lienenkeugal's flavored varieties. I prefer Sam Adams.
Jeanette C.
Mt Pleasant, MI
It is a well known fact that I really enjoy beer. When I was pregnant, lots of people asked me what my first three beers post pregnancy would be, and this was one of them! Very delicious beer, my local bar even puts fresh cherries in them. More of a desert beer though than a tube down the river kind of beer.
Amanda V.
Pierre, SD
This is by far my favorite offering from Sam Adams. It's a shame that it is so hard to find in SD and only seasonally available. I have purchased this beer out of state and brought it home with me! It is not too heavy and has just the right hint of flavor to it without being sweet. It is not hoppy or bitter.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
My first beer ever was this one, I had this on tap at a sports bar with some wings and enjoyed it. Since then I have ventured out and tried many others although I don't drink beer on a regular basis. What I enjoy the most about this brand is their seasonal beers, my favorite is the Harvest Pumpkin ale.
Emily S.
Saint louis , MO
This cherry wheat isn't bad, but has that unfiltered heavy wheat taste, as opposed to the cleaner wheat finish that some beers have. I expected it to be a lighter and more refreshing beer, but it sits heavier than I had expected. I like the cherry, but I feel like that limits it to a spring beer
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Beer purists will often say that fruit does not belong in beer. If you're like me and enjoy your alcohol with mixes, then this is a beer you will enjoy. The cherry scent is very pleasing and the beer is not overly hoppy. It has a nice cherry aftertaste. It's a great beer for spring and summer.
Amy B.
Tucker, GA
One of the few flavors that I love from Sam Adams. I tried it once in the airport bar and was extremely surprised at the cherry flavor without the sweetness. I have since bought it several times since then and is a favorite. It has a smooth taste and would definitely recommend to friends.
Amanda K.
Rockledge, FL
I'm not much of a cherry fan but really enjoyed this beer. I tried it for the first time at Epcot's Food and Wine Fest. I've since purchased some from Target and Publix. It's usually around $9 for a 6 pack. For me personally I couldn't sit and drink many of these, but one or two is fine.
Cece B.
Westbrook, ME
This beer is a treat! I am a fan of lighter, fruity beers but my husband is generally not. This beer satisfies us both! It has wonderful fruity-but-not-too-sweet flavor and a pleasant scent to match. The flavor remains consistent from the first sip to the last swallow. Highly recommend!
Brianna L.
Dekalb, IL
Does it taste like cherries?
David p.
Logansport, IN
Can anyone recommend a Sam Adams that doesn't have a bitter taste?
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Is this a seasonal beer?
Prany M.
Has anyone tried the Pumpkin Harvest?
Marie K.
What stores do they sell it at?