Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

Have you visited their brewery in Boston, MA? If so, what did you think? I loved the free glass and beeeeeer!!!!
Kerry B.
Kerry B.
Dec. 27, 2016, 10:07 a.m.
This brewery is one of my favorites! I've gone on the tour twice - once in the summer and once in the winter. One of my favorite things about going to this brewery is that not only do they take the time to teach you about how they make their beers, but they do a great job of switching up the beers that they have on tap for the tasting portion of the tour. Aside from the Boston Lager which is the beer they are known for - I tasted different beers both times that I went. Something that is much different than other breweries. (I have a tradition of touring breweries whenever I travel.)
Carly H.
Carly H.
July 7, 2016, 8:51 a.m.
I have not visited the brewery in Boston. I hear it's a great trip. They don't allow the public in the brewery in Cincinnati.
Jessika L.
Jessika L.
July 17, 2015, 9:45 a.m.
I haven't go
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
June 2, 2014, 6:47 p.m.
Never been, but I will put it on my list
Kathleen K.
Kathleen K.
May 29, 2014, 2:54 p.m.
Yes. Definitely a corporate tour but enjoyable. For a much more hands-on tour, check out Harpoon Brewery, which includes LOTS of free samples!
Rebel B.
Rebel B.
March 9, 2014, 1:57 p.m.
Never been their but does sound interesting.
Stella P.
Stella P.
March 7, 2014, 4 p.m.
Love this tour!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Oct. 11, 2013, 3:44 p.m.
Yes multiple times. I had a fantastic time. I love the free glasses too!
Lydia K.
Lydia K.
May 28, 2013, 12:07 p.m.
Haha my husband and I had SO MUCH FUN on this tour. Plus, the people we sat with in the tasting room didn't want to try as much so we ended up drinking their pitcher as well! 0:-)
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Nov. 3, 2012, 7:41 a.m.
I prefer the Harpoon tour to Sam Adams. At Sam Adams, they choose three beers for you to try, and one is Boston Lager, which I think most people tried. Only one of the beers we tried was new to me. I wish I had a chance to try some of their more limited edition beers that I don't see in bars all the time. At Harpoon, you have 20 minutes to try whatever is on tap, so it's a better opportunity to try new things (100 barrel series, seasonals).
Salina M.
Salina M.
Oct. 23, 2012, 8:22 a.m.
Yes! It's great! I wish they had more open hours though. The free glass is awesome and the trolley to Doyle's bar is awesome as well!
Jon A.
Jon A.
Oct. 22, 2012, 10:31 a.m.
I'm a huge fan, but right across town is the Harpoon Brewery. If you can do both in one day, it becomes a cheap day of drinking in one expensive city!
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Oct. 14, 2012, 2:11 p.m.
I haven't been in a couple of years...I didn't get a free glass when I went! May be time for me to hop on the T and visit again!!!