by Samuel Adams
Ask a Question
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

Have you visited their brewery in Boston, MA? If so, what did you think? I loved the free glass and beeeeeer!!!!
Carly H.
Carly H.
July 7, 2016, 8:51 a.m.
I have not visited the brewery in Boston. I hear it's a great trip. They don't allow the public in the brewery in Cincinnati.
Jessika L.
Jessika L.
July 17, 2015, 9:45 a.m.
I haven't go
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
June 2, 2014, 6:47 p.m.
Never been, but I will put it on my list
Kathleen K.
Kathleen K.
May 29, 2014, 2:54 p.m.
Yes. Definitely a corporate tour but enjoyable. For a much more hands-on tour, check out Harpoon Brewery, which includes LOTS of free samples!
Rebel B.
Rebel B.
March 9, 2014, 1:57 p.m.
Never been their but does sound interesting.
Stella P.
Stella P.
March 7, 2014, 4 p.m.
Love this tour!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Oct. 11, 2013, 3:44 p.m.
Yes multiple times. I had a fantastic time. I love the free glasses too!
Lydia K.
Lydia K.
May 28, 2013, 12:07 p.m.
Haha my husband and I had SO MUCH FUN on this tour. Plus, the people we sat with in the tasting room didn't want to try as much so we ended up drinking their pitcher as well! 0:-)
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Nov. 3, 2012, 7:41 a.m.
I prefer the Harpoon tour to Sam Adams. At Sam Adams, they choose three beers for you to try, and one is Boston Lager, which I think most people tried. Only one of the beers we tried was new to me. I wish I had a chance to try some of their more limited edition beers that I don't see in bars all the time. At Harpoon, you have 20 minutes to try whatever is on tap, so it's a better opportunity to try new things (100 barrel series, seasonals).
Salina M.
Salina M.
Oct. 23, 2012, 8:22 a.m.
Yes! It's great! I wish they had more open hours though. The free glass is awesome and the trolley to Doyle's bar is awesome as well!
Jon A.
Jon A.
Oct. 22, 2012, 10:31 a.m.
I'm a huge fan, but right across town is the Harpoon Brewery. If you can do both in one day, it becomes a cheap day of drinking in one expensive city!
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Oct. 14, 2012, 2:11 p.m.
I haven't been in a couple of years...I didn't get a free glass when I went! May be time for me to hop on the T and visit again!!!

Join Now