BY SAMUEL ADAMS #77 in Beer

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Samuel adams boston lager bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

• Is Samuel Adams Boston Lager easy to find where you live?...16 Answers
  • Is this beer any good?6 Answers
  • Does anyone like the seasonal beers that Sam Adams produc...9 Answers
Samuel Adams Boston Lager
  • "You can't go wrong with anything Sam Adams, there's something for everyone." in 9 reviews
  • "that looks like a really good deal 2 PAC Sam Adams offer that's a really good beer I'm willing to try new beers I'm very adventurous so it sounds like a really good" in 8 reviews
  • "Sam Adams is by far the best beer around...not so much the boston lager but octoberfest, cherry wheat, cold snap and a lot of the Christmas beers....no hangover either because of such high quality hops...great beer." in 5 reviews
Ashley E.
Las vegas
Sometimes a beer is just a beer. I wasn’t impressed with this one but I also didn’t pour it out like I would with a bud light or something similar. What can I say? I like reds or stouts so anything else is just okay to me. I wouldn’t go to the store to purchase this one exclusively, but it came in a variety pack so I drank them.
Taylor H.
Roanoke, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The best beer I have ever had from a major manufacturer. Definitely has a great taste, and sits very easy on the stomach. Has a nice hoppy taste too, but it is not too overpowering. I love Sam Adams and everything it stands for. (Freedom and the Red Sox)
Cassandra M.
Green Bay
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a every now and then beer that my husband likes to partake in. He claims it is pretty filling, I enjoy the amber taste of it :) I would recommend everyone to try different beers to understand what they like, but this is one I would actually order if I saw it available.
Aneetrai R.
My favorite of the beers in the Samuel Adam's line, this lager is so bold and inviting, its rich flavors are formidable in my opinion and is my all time favorite pastime. This Samuel Adam's Boston Lager gets the infinity star from me.
Erica S.
Suffolk, VA
I really like the flavor of Sam Adams beer. My favorite is the summer ale, but of course that is seasonal. I normally only buy the summer ale but once I tried this I realized that I liked this too. I would definitely buy it again.
Sara M.
Allenwood
I love Sam Adams, however, Boston Lager is not my favorite. I’m more of a lighter beer drinker, so the lager gets a bit heavy at times. I still really like it. I prefer Sam Adams summer ale. Over all, it’s a good beer.
Amanda S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
I love every beer made by Samuel Adams but the original is the best. Bold flavor, not watered down, great mouth feel and a good alcohol concentration makes for a great beer. When given a choice I go for Samuel Adams Ale.
Jackson M.
Somerville
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Boston lager is the baseline for good, solid lagers. While no longer the craft beer phenomenon it use to be, it still captures the flavor and crispness of a refreshing tasty lager. Easy to find wherever you go!
Matthew P.
Tonawanda, NY
Boston lager is in my opinion the best kind of mainstream beer out there. And as a bonus I've had it fresh from the brewery in Boston and it's incredible when fresh. An obvious alternative to the inferior Budweisers and Blues out there.
Jane A.
It has a nice taste and I like it better than I like most beers. It’s also one of those brands that are not expensive. In fact, at most bars, it’s one of the cheapest and tastes good too. I’d recommend.
Jennifer F.
BROOKLYN, NY
What's your favorite flavor?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Is Samuel Adams Boston Lager easy to find where you live? We have a lot of problems finding it around here.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Have you visited their brewery in Boston, MA? If so, what did you think? I loved the free glass and beeeeeer!!!!
Angelique D.
Syracuse, NY
Are you stocked up for Oktoberfest with your favorite Samuel Adams beer? If so, which one?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Does anyone like the seasonal beers that Sam Adams produces throughout the year?