BY SAMUEL ADAMS #53 in Beer

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Samuel adams boston lager bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

• Is Samuel Adams Boston Lager easy to find where you live? We have...16 Answers
  • Is this beer any good?6 Answers
  • Does anyone like the seasonal beers that Sam Adams produces throu...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "You can't go wrong with anything Sam Adams, there's something for everyone." in 9 reviews
  • "that looks like a really good deal 2 PAC Sam Adams offer that's a really good beer I'm willing to try new beers I'm very adventurous so it sounds like a really good" in 8 reviews
  • "Sam Adams is by far the best beer around...not so much the boston lager but octoberfest, cherry wheat, cold snap and a lot of the Christmas beers....no hangover either because of such high quality hops...great beer." in 5 reviews
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m from Wisconsin, so I’ve tried my fair share of beer varieties. Sam Adams is one of my favorites. I find it has a really nice balance of flavors. It is not too rich and not too watery. It has a good amount of caramel flavor without being too sweet or too bitter. I don’t drink often, but when I do, I like Sam Adams.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
I always loved a great craft beer, but sometimes finding a place that carries all the specialized brands is a difficult task. Luckily, Sam Adams Boston Lager is an awesome craft beer that I can find anywhere. It’s. It my absolute favorite, but the fact that I can find it anywhere is a plus.
Kayla P.
South Dayton
Sam Adams Boston Lager is a good dinner beer. Great with a burger and fries. It has a balanced flavor and not too hoppy. Nice smooth finish with little after taste. It's my choice beer if I'm out someplace that doesn't have one of my local favorites.
Taylor H.
Roanoke, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The best beer I have ever had from a major manufacturer. Definitely has a great taste, and sits very easy on the stomach. Has a nice hoppy taste too, but it is not too overpowering. I love Sam Adams and everything it stands for. (Freedom and the Red Sox)
Ariana S.
Santa Barbara, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love all types of beer, I don't discriminate when it comes to a good ol beer. Boston Lager is one of my go to beers, anytime of the year. Its deliciously refreshing and yummy. It is pretty mild so I would recommend this to most anyone.
Nyomi G.
Pennsylvania
I’m not really a beer drinker, but I’ve expanded my pallet in the last few years. This was the first beer I really tried and I thoroughly enjoyed it. In fact, I’ve enjoyed every Sam Adams beer I’ve tried. Can’t beat a classic though.
Ashley D.
Acushnet, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love the crisp taste plus for me it a home town beer since i am from about and hour away. I also love how smooth it goes down always something that my husband and I get when we are off to a byob event. A real staple for me family.
Erica S.
Suffolk, VA
I really like the flavor of Sam Adams beer. My favorite is the summer ale, but of course that is seasonal. I normally only buy the summer ale but once I tried this I realized that I liked this too. I would definitely buy it again.
Ashleigh L.
Kenner, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Big fan of this beer. Nice, full bodied lager that tastes as delicious in the summer (it’s light enough) as it does in the winter (heavy enough). This beer is affordable and I am overall satisfied every time I buy this beer. Samuel Adams Boston Lager
Amanda S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
I love every beer made by Samuel Adams but the original is the best. Bold flavor, not watered down, great mouth feel and a good alcohol concentration makes for a great beer. When given a choice I go for Samuel Adams Ale.
Jennifer F.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your favorite flavor?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Is Samuel Adams Boston Lager easy to find where you live? We have a lot of problems finding it around here.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Have you visited their brewery in Boston, MA? If so, what did you think? I loved the free glass and beeeeeer!!!!
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
Are you stocked up for Oktoberfest with your favorite Samuel Adams beer? If so, which one?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Does anyone like the seasonal beers that Sam Adams produces throughout the year?