BY SAMUEL ADAMS

Find donotusebeer and malt beverages at Target.com! Samuel adams boston lager bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

• Is Samuel Adams Boston Lager easy to find where you live?...16 Answers
  • Is this beer any good?6 Answers
  • Does anyone like the seasonal beers that Sam Adams produc...9 Answers
Samuel Adams Boston Lager
  • "You can't go wrong with anything Sam Adams, there's something for everyone." in 9 reviews
  • "that looks like a really good deal 2 PAC Sam Adams offer that's a really good beer I'm willing to try new beers I'm very adventurous so it sounds like a really good" in 8 reviews
  • "Sam Adams is by far the best beer around...not so much the boston lager but octoberfest, cherry wheat, cold snap and a lot of the Christmas beers....no hangover either because of such high quality hops...great beer." in 5 reviews
Faith L.
Hebron
I have  just about had every  Beer thats came from Samuel adams  and with out a doubt they really know there stuff!!! ranging from  there spring veriety  through out every season they nail every  flavor  very rarly can i say that with any company but there trademark Boston Lager is by far my favorite and go to beer   every time .. its thick   and tasty with hops in the flavor    that is crisp upon opening  something you  can eat with at almost every meal
Taylor H.
Roanoke, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The best beer I have ever had from a major manufacturer. Definitely has a great taste, and sits very easy on the stomach. Has a nice hoppy taste too, but it is not too overpowering. I love Sam Adams and everything it stands for. (Freedom and the Red Sox)
Morgan F.
Reading
Sam Adams is much more than a former a founding father of this great nation! His name represents on of the best beers in the game. It’s a solid beer in all aspects. It’s great anytime of the year. It’s smooth and crisp. It’s overall just a solid beer.
Samantha C.
Ludowici
This is my husbands favorite beer. We lived in Germany where he got a taste for darker beers, and since coming back, this has been his go to for a darker beer. The price is good and if you use the ibotta app there are usually coupons.
Erica S.
Suffolk, VA
I really like the flavor of Sam Adams beer. My favorite is the summer ale, but of course that is seasonal. I normally only buy the summer ale but once I tried this I realized that I liked this too. I would definitely buy it again.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Lagers are too heavy and thick for my liking and all my knowledge of beer keep me away from Sam Adams. I like there winter lager way better than the traditional but still too heavy and has me feeling uncomfortable after 1 swallow. Lol
Amanda S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
I love every beer made by Samuel Adams but the original is the best. Bold flavor, not watered down, great mouth feel and a good alcohol concentration makes for a great beer. When given a choice I go for Samuel Adams Ale.
ester r.
United States
This is my go to Sammy, a classic beer! Perfect for any occasion. Samuel Adams never disappoints in flavor! I love them all! I only wish they has a bit more alcohol, as the ABV can be a bit low on most Sammies :(
Jackson M.
Somerville
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Boston lager is the baseline for good, solid lagers. While no longer the craft beer phenomenon it use to be, it still captures the flavor and crispness of a refreshing tasty lager. Easy to find wherever you go!
keila q.
Waterbury
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to drink a lot of Samuel Adams. This beer is strong but not the one that you can't drink. You are good with three of them. Is an artisan beer which makes thw prices a little bit higher than other but that's definetely not a complain.
Jennifer F.
What's your favorite flavor?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Is Samuel Adams Boston Lager easy to find where you live? We have a lot of problems finding it around here.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Have you visited their brewery in Boston, MA? If so, what did you think? I loved the free glass and beeeeeer!!!!
Angelique D.
Syracuse, NY
Are you stocked up for Oktoberfest with your favorite Samuel Adams beer? If so, which one?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Does anyone like the seasonal beers that Sam Adams produces throughout the year?