BY SAMUEL ADAMS

• Where can you buy it? Wanna try it but I've never seen it...1 Answers
  • Does it taste too fruity>1 Answers
  • Are they making anymore berry flavors?!1 Answers
Danielle C.
Sam Adams blueberry is actually really good. It does have a hint of blueberry, it's really smooth and light and very flavorful. I love all of their different flavors and the fact that they come out with special seasonal flavors. Sam Adams is a great Brewing Company and most of their beers are exceptional. Samuel Adams Blackberry Witbier Beer, 12 oz, 6 count
Annette D.
Chicopee, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Beer. What’s not to love, especially when you love most of the brand’s beers. Was definitely worth a try. If you like a bit of flavor I’d try this one out if I were you :)
I will highly likely be buying this again, maybe for a party!
Sherry G.
Crystal Lake , IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm not normally a beer drinker but my boyfriend bought the winter variety box a couple years ago and this was one of the flavors. One taste and I loved it! It gives you a great berry flavor in the taste and is not as bitter as normal beers are. It's not easy to find a six pack of this in my area but when I see it I always pick some up!
Amanda R.
Cleveland
Sam Adams, a beer you can't imagine living without. I bought this product because I love the way it tastes and I love the variety it offers. This is one drink that will not disappoint you, ever. I have been drinking Sam Adams for about 2 years on and off and it is definitely a good beer to bring to get togethers.
Sarah M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This Whitbier was very interesting with a definite blackberry flavor. It was almost like a sparkling berry cider and probably would not appeal to most beer drinkers. I wouldn't want it for more than 1 drink.
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m honestly a fan of anything that’s blueberry flavored, so blueberry beer is like one of the greatest inventions to me. I was introduced to Sam Adams by my Uncle, sitting on a boat, and every time I taste it, it takes me back to that relaxing experience. Love Sam Adams
Chelsea T.
Chicopee, MA
Very much love this product. We always have it ready to go when throwing a party or going to a get together. We are a repeat customer. Very strong when compared to alternatives. Affordable for the quality and the amount in the bottles. Would and will buy again!
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I really like the Samuel Adams' beer because it's so affordable. Not only is it affordable but it's convenient too because you can buy it at the grocery store and you don't have to go to the ABC store, I would defiantly buy this drink again.
dani g.
Berea, KY
Without a doubt one of my favorite drinks. I’ve tried a lot of Sam Adams but this is definitely in my top three and will definitely purchase again. I can’t even be able to compare it to other brands; it’s in a whole different ball park.
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
Sam Adams blueberry ale is amazing. The sweetness does not over power the beer taste. It’s very refreshing and perfect for anyone who is not looking for a beer that is too hoppy. I would definitely recommend trying this at least once.
Camille S.
Does it taste too fruity>
Molly G.
Allendale, MI
Are they making anymore berry flavors?!
Marie K.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Where can you buy it? Wanna try it but I've never seen it before in the stores!