BY SAMSUNG #13 in Electronics Stores

• IPhone or Samsung ?? Iphone Apple Samsung5 Answers
Oumelkheir K.
Oumelkheir K.
Ain oussera
Very important brand in the world of technology. Its products are affordables and availables. We can see a great improvement year after year except the fragility. It is amazing to shop SAMSUNG productsI recommend it for all pepole who would like to have easy maniplating devices.
CHIBANE R.
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA
Techie Expert
Love samsung. I have been buying their products for years. I currently have the Galaxy S6 and I'm so pleased with it. I plan to upgrade soon to the S7 and I imagine I'll be even more pleased. I will forever be a faithful customer!
Mohamed M.
Mohamed M.

"I think that this is a really good brand to buy electrodomestics. My TV is of this brand and it works perfectly, I've a lot of years with it and I don't have problems never. I recommend this brand for everyone who want good products. "
Mihaela T.
Mihaela T.
Rochdale
Techie Expert
Best company ever !! I had all Samsung phones from s4 to 8+ and i am in love with them. Also my smart Tv doesn't have any problem since I bought it 2 years ago . The fridge from Samsung it's also lovely . I'm very happy with my stuff ūüėćūüėć
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Canada
I have all Samsung appliances in my house, as well as all the TVs and my cell phones for the last 4 years have been Samsung as well. I'm a bit of a fan!
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
Techie Expert
I have had 3 different Samsung phones, and they have all been good I now have a s6 edge, and I absolutely love it. It is really fast and works really well.
Naomi F.
Naomi F.
Edmonton, Alberta
Techie Expert
Samsung is a really great brand. They makes great TVs, cellphones, tablets, etc and they're ahead of the curve. I'm so excited for the S8!
Evanji Kaurys D.
Evanji Kaurys D.
Techie Expert
Muy buena marca, tienen alta calidad y sobre todo en celulares, tablets y televisores, son de lo mejor, cada vez avanzan y modernizan.
April C.
April C.
Saskatoon, SK
I've so far enjoyed all our Samsung products. They seem to keep in top of the newest electronic trends. A+
Lara S.
Lara S.
Marca ótima, simplesmente pelo fato de ser uma marca Coreana, adoro a Coréia. A marca é realmente boa, pra mim nunca deu nenhum problema.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Techie Expert
Samsung vs Apple I'm a droid girl.
chaima h.
chaima h.
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Techie Expert
Have you ever had a Samsung Phone?
dorii d.
dorii d.
schererville, indiana
quisiera saber el precio del Samsung 7
Alyson M.
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
Techie Expert
Samsung Galaxy S8 vs iPhone 7 Thoughts? I am in LOVE with my s8 and have always been a galaxy girl from the s III to the s8. This and the s6 were the best phones! Beautiful pics and jyst all around amazing phone! Samsung