BY SAMSUNG #12 in Electronics Stores

• IPhone or Samsung ?? Iphone Apple Samsung5 Answers
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA
Techie Expert
Love samsung. I have been buying their products for years. I currently have the Galaxy S6 and I'm so pleased with it. I plan to upgrade soon to the S7 and I imagine I'll be even more pleased. I will forever be a faithful customer!
Samantha M.
I absolubtely love my samsung galaxy s6 and will never go bk to any other make phone ever again the quality screen volume colour battery life and fast charge time a just a few of the perks i am now a huge samsung fan
Mohamed M.

"I think that this is a really good brand to buy electrodomestics. My TV is of this brand and it works perfectly, I've a lot of years with it and I don't have problems never. I recommend this brand for everyone who want good products. "
Lucy M.
Techie Expert
I have had 3 different Samsung phones, and they have all been good I now have a s6 edge, and I absolutely love it. It is really fast and works really well.
Victoria R.
Canada
I have all Samsung appliances in my house, as well as all the TVs and my cell phones for the last 4 years have been Samsung as well. I'm a bit of a fan!
Naomi F.
Edmonton, AB
Techie Expert
Samsung is a really great brand. They makes great TVs, cellphones, tablets, etc and they're ahead of the curve. I'm so excited for the S8!
Lara S.
Marca ótima, simplesmente pelo fato de ser uma marca Coreana, adoro a Coréia. A marca é realmente boa, pra mim nunca deu nenhum problema.
Evanji Kaurys D.
Techie Expert
Muy buena marca, tienen alta calidad y sobre todo en celulares, tablets y televisores, son de lo mejor, cada vez avanzan y modernizan.
Samsung muy buena marca de electrodomesticos y telefonos por lo menos donde yo vivo pero si es muy buena yo la recomiendo
Rhonda J.
Moncton, NB
Techie Expert
This is one of the best products I have ever owned. I have a flat screen TV and a cell both manufactured by them.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Techie Expert
Samsung vs Apple I'm a droid girl.
chaima h.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Techie Expert
Have you ever had a Samsung Phone?
dorii d.
schererville, indiana
quisiera saber el precio del Samsung 7
Alyson M.
LEVITTOWN, PA
Techie Expert
Samsung Galaxy S8 vs iPhone 7 Thoughts? I am in LOVE with my s8 and have always been a galaxy girl from the s III to the s8. This and the s6 were the best phones! Beautiful pics and jyst all around amazing phone! Samsung