BY SAMSUNG #13 in Electronics Stores

• Samsung Galaxy S8 vs iPhone 7 Thoughts? I am in LOVE ...3 Answers
  • IPhone or Samsung ?? Iphone Apple Samsung6 Answers
Brenda C.
Samsung is a great brand. I would definitely recommend them :) it's worth the money.
Jim G.
Fort Wayne, IN
I won't buy any other electronics any more. Everyone of my televisions is a Samsung.
Caitlin S.
San Diego, CA
Great quality for thr price. very reliable. most things come with good warranty too.
Laura J.
Medley, FL
I love every Samsung product! They have good quality and great prices! Very nicee 💯👌
Heather K.
I've had Samsung TV, phone and I've never had a problem is a good quality brand.
Kristie  B.
Favorite brand in electronics hands down. Best televisions, phones, appliances.
Syeda Momina K.
Techie Expert Level 1
Samsung is a very popular brand and has a very good reputation. But I think, it's standard has been going down-hill recently. Their TVs, small home appliances and large home appliances as well as kitchen gadgets are good; but their smartphones have terrible batteries.
Susie C.
Collingwood, ON
Huge Fan of Samsung. Our household has had multiple Samsung Phones including S3 S5 and the S8. We have the 11 inch Tablet as well. Seriously the best of the best for me. Great prices as compared to other manufacturers. My two Toddlers play with the tablet and drop it all the time... no case and it's survived. I have yet to see any other company make something so sturdy! Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung Galaxy S5 G900 Unlocked GSM Android Cell PhoneSamsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5" Tablet 16GB
Walaa R.
Batra ..Talkha
Honstly Samsung is not one of my favorite brands for mobile phones . i think samsung mobiles become very slow after a short period from buying .. But i love samsung in other things like microwave,fridge,washing machines ....  Hope to try another mobile phone which change my mind🙁🙁
Oumelkheir K.
Ain oussera
Very important brand in the world of technology. Its products are affordables and availables. We can see a great improvement year after year except the fragility. It is amazing to shop SAMSUNG productsI recommend it for all pepole who would like to have easy maniplating devices.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Techie Expert Level 1
Samsung vs Apple I'm a droid girl.
chaima h.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
Have you ever had a Samsung Phone?
Mylasia F.
New Castle
What kind Of television brand do you have ? Mine is Samsung & VIZIO Vizio 55 Inch LED Smart TV M552I-B2 HDTV
dorii d.