BY SAMSUNG #14 in Electronics Stores

• Samsung Galaxy S8 vs iPhone 7 Thoughts? I am in LOVE with my ...2 Answers
  • IPhone or Samsung ?? Iphone Apple Samsung5 Answers
Brenda C.
Samsung is a great brand. I would definitely recommend them :) it's worth the money.
Jim G.
Fort Wayne, IN
I won't buy any other electronics any more. Everyone of my televisions is a Samsung.
Heather K.
I've had Samsung TV, phone and I've never had a problem is a good quality brand.
Kristie  B.
Favorite brand in electronics hands down. Best televisions, phones, appliances.
Walaa R.
Batra ..Talkha
Honstly Samsung is not one of my favorite brands for mobile phones . i think samsung mobiles become very slow after a short period from buying .. But i love samsung in other things like microwave,fridge,washing machines ....  Hope to try another mobile phone which change my mind🙁🙁
Susie C.
Collingwood, ON
Huge Fan of Samsung. Our household has had multiple Samsung Phones including S3 S5 and the S8. We have the 11 inch Tablet as well. Seriously the best of the best for me. Great prices as compared to other manufacturers. My two Toddlers play with the tablet and drop it all the time... no case and it's survived. I have yet to see any other company make something so sturdy! Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung Galaxy S5 G900 Unlocked GSM Android Cell PhoneSamsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5" Tablet 16GB
saima a.
I am a Samsung user I have a smaumg TV mobile phone an tablet ....Love there products great quality an last you for ages hoping to buy a Samsung washing machine soon.
Oumelkheir K.
Ain oussera
Very important brand in the world of technology. Its products are affordables and availables. We can see a great improvement year after year except the fragility. It is amazing to shop SAMSUNG productsI recommend it for all pepole who would like to have easy maniplating devices.
Charlotte E.
Hazel Drive, Dundee
Ever since the S4 I have been a loyal Samsung user. Currently have the S6 and will be upgrading to the S8 soon! I work for a mobile network and so get to use many different phones but for me Samsung always comes out on top. The ability to customise your home screens through Android is a huge draw for me and I also love the quality of Samsung OLED screens, they really make a difference. You can also see clear innovation between each new model they launch and they never look the same as the last.
naf C.
Techie Expert Level 2
I love the products from this brand especially because they are very durable. I had a phone for over a year and normally if you're using that phone everyday, it doesn't last for more than 2 years. The only downside that I had at the time I bought the phone was that there wasn't enough storage space within the phone. I like their customer service though. They right away replaced my USB cord as it was defective even within the first year of usage.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Techie Expert Level 1
Samsung vs Apple I'm a droid girl.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
Have you ever had a Samsung Phone?
dorii d.
schererville, indiana
quisiera saber el precio del Samsung 7
Alyson M.
LEVITTOWN, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
Samsung Galaxy S8 vs iPhone 7 Thoughts? I am in LOVE with my s8 and have always been a galaxy girl from the s III to the s8. This and the s6 were the best phones! Beautiful pics and jyst all around amazing phone! Samsung